• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I have a cabin to share at Beat the Heat

COGnosticator

Turns out my son can't go, then Bob Sherwood has gotten sick so he can't go, so any brave souls want to share cabin #11 at BRMC with me let me know

I will be there Thursday to Sunday and it doesn't which day you come in.

Post up here or email me at cognosticator@yahoo.com  :great:

Hey Jerry, you got a victim yet? I'm just getting ready to pack my camping gear. I'd probably share if you don't get to frisky on your birthday!  :rotflmao:

Just Cliff said:
Hey Jerry, you got a victim yet? I'm just getting ready to pack my camping gear. I'd probably share if you don't get to frisky on your birthday!  :rotflmao:

You are the lucky one, and I am used to spooning a little on my birthday, so just be quite and all will be ok  :-\  :D

Consider yourself my roommate  :great: