• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I joined the Droppers club today

GrumpyGuns

Training Wheels
I was attempting to execute a U turn at a mall this evening when the lady Camry driver on the other side of the intersection (the side with the stop sign) decided she didn't want to wait for me an pulled a California rolling stop. Luckily I stopped before she got a chance to hit me, unfortunately I was leaned over for the U turn and had a bunch of luggage on the back. Some how I was able to get it in neutral and get my leg clear of the low side before easing her to the deck. The only damage was a few scratches to the left side mirror. Of course she argued it was all my fault, but 2 gentleman that came to my aid set her straight.  :38:  With all the adrenaline I probably could have got her back on her tires myself but am grateful they helped me up.

Sorry you drop your Connie. The neighborhood I used to live in was Private Road and we had a problem with non-residents racing up and down the road. One day I got fed up and called the county sheriff and they informed me they had no jurisdiction, I told them I had a bucket of ball bearings and a wrist rocket, I'll take care of the problem myself. The sheriff's department advised me not to take issues into my own hands or they would have to arrest me, I responded with you can't do that you just told me you had no jurisdiction here! LOL NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY WEREN'T VERY IMPRESSED WITH MY RESPONSES!