• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I`m back.

mcfly

After dealing with a seemingly endless battle with atrial fibrillation, and the pharmalogical
nightmare of side effects, I'm back...

The current medicinal regimen has kept my ticker consistent (for the most part) and I'm
back to work full time for a while now.

If I can work, I can ride <-- Self Diagnosis

The XR has been vegging in the garage until recently. Just rolled over to 10k miles
on the odometer today. Nice to be back on 2 wheels, worry free.

Hope to see y'all around a fire in the future.

58638614272__1992B428-5E89-472C-B6B2-2C790E5B4A43-M.jpg

After dealing with a seemingly endless battle with atrial fibrillation, and the pharmalogical
nightmare of side effects, I'm back...

The current medicinal regimen has kept my ticker consistent (for the most part) and I'm
back to work full time for a while now.

If I can work, I can ride <-- Self Diagnosis

The XR has been vegging in the garage until recently. Just rolled over to 10k miles
on the odometer today. Nice to be back on 2 wheels, worry free.

Hope to see y'all around a fire in the future.

58638614272__1992B428-5E89-472C-B6B2-2C790E5B4A43-M.jpg
well, we certainly have some catching up to do! Check your PM's.

Steve

Tough journey for you, glad you made it through the 'drug' trials! Keep your head on a swivel, and the rubber down!

I've missed you buddy.
Not many riders I know that will join me in a stout and cigar.
You long legged bastard

Nice looking machine. I have become that biker with a (sometimes) cane, back in the saddle after a grueling recovery after being forced to tag an SUV at 50 mph on my bagger. We do what we can, when we can, and really enjoy when we CAN ride. I too am just back to work after an 8 year absence from the workforce. Best of luck.