• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I need a right foot peg bracket soon!

joshecasey8485

Bought a bike and love it
IMG_20201212_143642529.jpg
Was installing my Murph's kneesavers today and noticed this bracket was broke broke.

Someone have one? Shipped to 79605 please shoot me a price.

Thanks, Josh

Nice clean break it appears, a decent welder should be able to fix that.
Great thought ZXtasy. Probably be stronger as well. That happened the other day when I had to get on the rear brakes hard. I felt it pop rode on home kinda forgot about it TBH. But again, great advice. A nice bead there gives character.

Yeah, I just remembered I have a welded bracket on my ZX-10, has been there 10 years, and I had the brackets powder coated after...but I have not even thought about it all these years. I did have the luxury of a team of great welders where I worked who liked to do 'gubbamint' jobs...for beer. The guy who did this only ever asked, "If this welds fails will someone crash and die?" if I said no, he was good to go. But he really did not know bikes so I fudged a bit.