• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I think I found Nirvana... with surrrstrommin...

MAN OF BLUES

omg.. I think I finally go aroused, by an available new bike... will be going to help out an ADV local inmate, with his "new" 2020, which has issues.. but man.. I'm really walking with a woody... and may start selling stuff....

pho_bike_90_re.png

oh, gotta price rims, so I can swap tires in an hour, from motard, to ORV..

$9k plus trimmings here... 5k for the 401, which still looks fun..  let ya know when I see it, and make it run.. new 2020, and it has clutch issues.. sad,,,, it was trailer-ed home from dealer, and owner now can't ride it.. zero miles...

gPink said:
Dealer should come pick it up.

Amen with that.

And you're getting a woody with a bike that has problems right out of the chute?

Tain't the Husky's like the days of old.

I'll pass thank you............. thank you very much.

My 78 RD400 had problems right out of the box.  Didn't want to run on both cylinders all the time.  The dealer never did get it fixed.  Last time I was in that dealer, they threatened to call the police on me.  That was 40 years ago.  Today I would handle the situation completely different.  I should have contacted Yamaha.

Everyone has different tastes, and if it gets your juices going, good for you,....but to me that looks like someone threw a big magnet into the parts bin and just lifted it out.  :rotflmao:
Now the CCM Spitfire is a sexy looking bike, but I'd still choose an old used C10 over a new Spitfire. Looks ain't everything.
ccm-spitfire-cafe-9.jpg