• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I took a pic and she fell over

mabupa

Rode to sugarloaf mountain near clermont, FL and decided to stop on the grass and take a picture of her. She wasn’t leaned over all the way but I figured it would be ok for 5 seconds so I could take a picture. I hit the button and a strong gust of wind pushed her over. I ran to her and tried to stop it but my knees and back reminded me that it was a terrible idea so I let go. Thankfully it was a grassy area and I had already installed the crashbars. At least I got a nice picture of her.

Attachments

• 33E88814-9D35-4E67-88F7-A06095573C47.jpeg
    33E88814-9D35-4E67-88F7-A06095573C47.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 104
Oh no!!! That big trunk makes for large wind signature....it has not been lowered has it? Step up for your CDA #

My kickstand sinks right into the dirt and grass too. And congratulations from the newest member of the CDA, my thread is right below yours!