• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I went and did a thing...

AwesomeDad

Long story short I owned a brand new one back in 04. As one does browsing the interwebs found a nice one local. Went and looked at it today and brought her home....

JJ

Attachments

• 06CDBACF-BF88-4EC1-849D-2DC0446D62C7.jpeg
    06CDBACF-BF88-4EC1-849D-2DC0446D62C7.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 166
I have a buddy who went from a Honda cbr1000rr to the Valkerie.  Was funnier than $#!+ when he get it up to 85-90 and the windscreen would fold because of the force of the wind.....he just could get the pocket rocket racer out of himself..... he eventually got a harley....to slow his butt down...

konehead said:
I have a buddy who went from a Honda cbr1000rr to the Valkerie.  Was funnier than $#!+ when he get it up to 85-90 and the windscreen would fold because of the force of the wind.....he just could get the pocket rocket racer out of himself..... he eventually got a harley....to slow his butt down...
I rode an ultra classic for almost 10yrs. My one and only Harley. It wasn’t a good fit for us. We love the Connie but I missed my Valk. So now we have choices....

JJ

Great find! I really wanted one in '09 Made an offer after a ride Owner couldn't do it Those handlebars were fantastic but the engine is the star!  :great: