• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Incursion...

Gypsy JR

I will be in Roswell on May 4th and Abilene on the 3rd and Texarkana Arkansas on May 2nd on my trip to the west coast.

Would love to meet anyone in those areas. I have a little bit of time at Roswell but my Abilene and Texarkana stops are after long ride days and I won't be arriving at the motels until very late afternoon or early evening.

Anyway, if possible maybe I can meet some of you, I still remember the Eureka Springs trip with Chris when the National was there. 

tumblr_myqu4xgRej1qlo1lto1_400_zpsex9jnjer.gif

DANGER!!!! DANGER Will Robinson!!!!!!DANGER!!!! DANGER Will Robinson!!!!!!DANGER!!!! DANGER Will Robinson!!!!!!DANGER!!!! DANGER Will Robinson!!!!!!DANGER!!!! DANGER Will Robinson!!!!!!DANGER!!!! DANGER Will Robinson!!!!!!