• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Indiana's 2021 events!

bigk64

Ride to eat, eat to ride
It is time to get this season rollin. We are going to meet up and plan the coming year so be sure to be there. Here is the info.
Saturday March 13th @ 12:00pm
The Tin Plate
2233 S. J St.
Elwood, In. 46036
Phone: 1-765-557-8231

Hope to see you there.

I'll be there. I won't be able to stay for the whole time. I know Jorge plans on being there too.

Well it is time for a another Ride to eat in Indiana. May 8th we will be meeting at Bird's Smokehouse BBQ 9008 S Walnut St Daleville, IN 47334 at 11:30am. Jorge Silva is recommending this place. Then to change things up we will take a ride over to Ivanhoes Restaurant 979 S Main St. Upland, IN. 46989 for some State wide, if not world famous, strawberry and shortcake. So come on out and enjoy some good food and fellowship.

Friendly reminder, Meeting May 8th at 11:30 am Bird's Smokehouse BBQ 9008 S Walnut St. Daleville, IN 47334. Then riding to Ivanhoes Restaurant 979S Main St. Upland, IN. 46989 for dessert.

Indiana has plans for the next two months. First June 12th we will be meeting at Nick's Kitchen 506 N. Jefferson St. Huntington, IN 46750 t 12pm. Then on July 17th. we will meet at Bub's Burger 960 Tournament Trail Westfield, IN 46074 at 12pm. Have some lunch then visit the local motorcycle shop in Westfield. Hope to see you there.

Hey guy's sorry about the late notice. Just got something put together for August. The plan is to meet at the Amity Fire Department Fish Fry 3274 S. 550 E. (just off US31) Franklin, IN. On August 14th at 12 pm. Then, once we have our fill of fish ride down to Zaharako's 329 Washington St. Columbus, IN, 47201 for some Ice Cream. Hope to see you there.

Hey guys and Gals. we will be meeting this Sat. Sept. 18th, 12pm at The Friendly Tavern in Zionsville, In 46077 Phone (317)-873-5772. Hope to see you there. It maybe, the last one this year you can ride to, so don't miss it.

Hello all, well 2021 is almost over. Hope you are more than surviving this year. The last Ride To Eat will be Sunday the 14th at 1:00 pm. The place will be Eddie Joe's Icehouse 4941 Washington St. West Point, IN 47992. West Point is about 9 miles west of Lafayette on State Rd. 25. The restaurant is about 1/4 mile south off of State Rd. 25. Hope you all show up with many ideas and suggestions for next year. Also, nominations for Assistant Area Director will be accepted and voted on. So, you don't want to miss out. If you can't make it, but would like to give some input please let me know. I will share it with all that attend. Hope to see you there, if not see you next year.

Hello all, well 2021 is almost over. Hope you are more than surviving this year. The last Ride To Eat will be Sunday the 14th at 1:00 pm. The place will be Eddie Joe's Icehouse 4941 Washington St. West Point, IN 47992. West Point is about 9 miles west of Lafayette on State Rd. 25. The restaurant is about 1/4 mile south off of State Rd. 25. Hope you all show up with many ideas and suggestions for next year. Also, nominations for Assistant Area Director will be accepted and voted on. So, you don't want to miss out. If you can't make it, but would like to give some input please let me know. I will share it with all that attend. Hope to see you there, if not see you next year.
Hi Kevin! I plan on being there on Sunday. I’d also like to tell others that I’ll be at the Marathon station at 334 and 65 at 11:30 on Sunday morning if anyone else wants to ride up there with me.

webicon_green.png
https://goo.gl/maps/VXYxo6917vPkYvuz6