• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Indy Ride To Eat

bigk64

Ride to eat, eat to ride
It is time for another monthly get together in Indiana. This one will be at the Windmill Grill 2335 W. Sycamore St. Kokomo, In. 46901, Phone 765-452-1600. Meeting time will be at 2:00pm on February 12, 2017. Sorry , but I will not be able to attend. Derick Eberbach has stepped up to be the leader for this event. So I hope you all show up and have a great time. If you have any question feel free to contact Derick or me.

I've cross posted this at work, and on the goldwing site. We ARE going to have more than 4 people this month!!!!!!!  >:D

That was a windy ride. 10 miles straight X wind on the North South roads before I could turn on the east west roads was some of the worst winds I have ever ridden . My wife was in my helmet on the phone talking about windy days we have experienced as I rode. I can honestly say that is some of the harshest cross winds moving me across the center line I can remember. Not sure what it is about that little R1100RT that makes it so susceptible but I think my Connie is more solid going up the road.

Good foood, good choice, sunny day Good company . Not quite 4 though

March's Ride to Eat will be at Oaken Barrel Brewing Company, 50 Airport Pkwy, Greenwood, In. 46143. Phone 317-887-2287.  We will meet on March 12th at 2 pm. Hope to see you all there.

April's ride to eat for Indy will be at the Rockstone Pizzeria and Pub 11501 Allisonville Rd. Fishers, IN. 46038, phone 317-288-9761. We will meet at 2pm. April 9th. Hope to see you there. :beerchug:

BigK said:
April's ride to eat for Indy will be at the Rockstone Pizzeria and Pub 11501 Allisonville Rd. Fishers, IN. 46038, phone 317-288-9761. We will meet at 2pm. April 9th. Hope to see you there. :beerchug:

Good to see you there!  A great time was had by all...

Attention, May's Ride to eat will be Saturday do to Mothers Day. It will be May 13th at 1:00 pm(note new time also). The location is Triple Play BBQ 176 Jefferson Street, Franklin In.46131 phone 317-668-0800. Hope to see you all there to make plans for the tech session next month. Also any plans we want to make as group for nationals. Also need to start thinking about Hoosier Hills and Hollers 2017. See you there.

July's ride to eat will be at Oasis Diner 405 W Main St. Plainfield, In. 46168 317-837-7777. Hope to see you there.

BigK said:
July's ride to eat will be at Oasis Diner 405 W Main St. Plainfield, In. 46168 317-837-7777. Hope to see you there.

Hmmm Told my wife we should try and make that ...she said when is it?    :hum:

BigK said:
Sorry it was 1pm today. It was also on the calendar.  :truce:

whoops ....did not think to look there.... sorry. Now that I got the bike back , the new ankle and everything working again I am looking to ride

August Ride To Eat will be ATTENTION Saturday the 12th at 1:00pm. We will be meeting at the 36 Saloon 108 East Ohio Street Rockville, IN. 47872. Trying something new, hope to see you there.

BigK said:
August Ride To Eat will be ATTENTION Saturday the 12th at 1:00pm. We will be meeting at the 36 Saloon 108 East Ohio Street Rockville, IN. 47872. Trying something new, hope to see you there.

hahah. That is good to change to Saturdays. I think I would be more likely to make those but that Saturday I will be working at Lucas Oil for an event that evening. SATURDAY Is a good day. Rockville is a good haul from Muncie but one I enjoy as I get to go down on some of the few curvy roads in IN. Down past Turkey Valley Yeah.

October's Ride To Eat will be Sat. the 14th. at 1pm. At Mo's Irish Pub 13193 Levinson Lane Noblesville, In. 46060. Phone 317-770-9020. This is located about 1 block South West of the intersection of Campus Pkwy and Harrell Pkwy. Hope to see you there.

Novembers ride to eat will be at the New Bethel Ordinary at 1 pm Sat. the 11th. It is located at 8838 Southeastern Ave. Wanamaker, In. 46239. This will be the last on this Year. So enjoy you holidays, if I don't see you there hope to see you next year.