• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Informal ride in Waterville Washington

cbxbob

Dates: 4th through 6th of October
Place: Waterville, Wa. Between Seattle and Spokane, and near Wenatchee.
Theme: Ride and Shoot.
Cost: Zero
Meeting place: Historic Waterville Hotel. (509) 745-8695
Informal host: Island Bob Rainey (360) 468-3123
Contact person: Kendra (248) 819-1500
Note: No shooting while riding ;D
Kendra would like a headcount to inform local eating places of number attending.
I will post more info on the calendar on Monday.
Bob

I will probably commute back and forth for the day of the shoot because of the distance. Still a bit of a distance but not bad.  I will made sure I have enough fodder for the twins.  ;)

The event is on the COG Calendar! :beerchug: :great: Actually says PENDING :sorry: Soon to be on the Calendar (I hope)

As of 10:55 Monday morning, the calendar post is still pending, I'm supposing it needs to be signed off by our Area Director Tom Vaughan. I'll give him a call this evening if it still hasn't posted. 
EVENT is on the calendar, unfortunately the contact phone numbers weren't, So
Bob Rainey (360) 468-3123
Kendra (248) 819-1500
Waterville Hotel (509)745-8695

Feel free to follow the link in the post above so Kendra knows how many are coming.  Surely I'm not the only one.

WE HAVE REGISTARED!!!!  Now there are 3 of us, oh and Bob!  Bryan will be riding.  I will probably drive.  I was thinking of bringing a pot of chili.  Or rather 2, as I like spicy chili and have been told I need a milder version.  We could have some during or after the shoot. 

Also, If some wifes wanted to come, they could go over to Leavenworth, if they wanted to browse.  Some of us aren't as enthusiastic about riding a bike  in the fall.  Or we could do a short ride over there in the afternoon to eat.  just another idea.

Registered.
Made my motel reservation the day after Bob called me about the ride.
No hand gun, will ride roads.

I'm out. Was supposed to play in company golf tourney as last minute fill in on co. President 's team this weekend.  Due to negative weather  prognostication they  friggin postponed  until next weekend. Soooooo, ride and shoot or suck up....tough decision,  but there is awesome  free food so that deals the deal.

Bob Rainey called the event off due to expected foul weather. Passes may be iced or snow.
I left message with hotel to cancel my reservation.

Yea, Bob called me and thought there might be a problem getting over the pass. He also said he Hotel owner reports they go some snow already. I think according to the weather report I saw it might have been OK in Waterville next weekend but It's hard to say that about the passes. Maybe another time will e better.  Tim