• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Installing Admore lights light bar

touring03

Anybody find instructions on how to do the wiring to install an Admore light bar, I bought the adapter wiring harness which is supposed to make the wiring connections basically plug and play but that's a crock.  I have no idea how much of the bike I have to rip apart to make this installation, Admore's instructions make Ikea's pictographs look like a technical manual.

PG.

I have a AdMore light bar on mine.  Can you attach a picture or provide the part numbers for the light bar and the wiring harness adapter you have.  I think I had some trouble hooking mine up too, figured it out eventually.  I think the guy I talked to at AdMore has a C14 and was very helpful telling me what I did wrong.

Thanks for the reply, I found a YouTube video that got me into the area where the connectors are for the taillight assembly, I'll finish the installation today and then we'll see...maybe I'll also end up calling the guy at Admore.

PG

Kinda hard to believe they are selling a product without a good set of Installation instructions. Just realized these are some generic light bar, a one size fits all set up. Guess they cant supply instructions for every bike.