• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

INSURANCE - ONTARIO

-HARDCORE-

JEVCO Please be advised that Jevco is now using the actual displacement of the motor instead of the name. Therefore the connie drops to the 751-999cc class instead of being in the 1000-1200cc class. this is GOOD news for Connie owners ! Finally This is a result of manufactures keeping a bike name but changing the displacement. IE BMW 650 has a 800cc motor for 2009. This will also change the class of some bikes IE KLR 650 has a displacement of 654cc, BMW Dakar 650 has 651cc therefore moved UP to the 651-750cc class. Honda XR650 has a displacement of 649 so it will remain in the 551-650cc class Please advise your JEVCO insurance broker as savings could range from 60.00 to 150.00 a year. KINGSWAY Please check to make sure you have received the special bike discount (over 800cc) 20% They also offer membership discounts 15%, FOR GROUPS IE CMG ON LINE, CMA, ETC Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me at my office 1-800-243-9379 x 2251 johnm@insuranceland.ca John McClean You'll never know where I'll be or when I'll be their as i'm riding in the wind.