• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

International Motorcycle Show - Dallas Feb 2-4

kv5e

South Central Area Director - COG 5063
Staff member
Howdy all,

How about the IMS show in Dallas, anyone want to meet up at or after the show for some grub!

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/city/dallas-tx-1

Maybe check out the new H2-XE..............

d0mf14af.jki.jpg

What say you all?

Craig

The 3rd, Saturday would be best for me. Lets see if some others chime in.

I think I will leave my wallet at home! :D

I may be able to make it. (just had Cataract surgery and not supposed to be riding until the 15th)
If others are interested that live in/near the Houston area, let me know.
We might be able to do a group ride Houston to Dallas?

Ride safe, Ted

kv5e said:
The 3rd, Saturday would be best for me. Lets see if some others chime in.

I'm chiming in. Anybody want to pick a time? ..a place to eat for meet-n-greet?

It looks like 20% chance of rain cloudy and 61 deg. F.

I finally got my wife to consider going with me provided it’s not too cold so we’ll wait until 1 before going. Should be there in enough time to see the stunt show at 2. I hope to see
Many COG’ERS there. Perhaps we could all pop over to El Fenix for some food after? We will see how it goes. 😁

We will get there after 10, hang out and lets see if we can meet at the KAW booth at 1 PM?

My two up bike is out of service so we will be caging this.

Nice to see some of you yesterday. We got in late so we missed the group meet at one however we enjoyed the show. I thought the old man was gonna end up kicking me off that H2 CE SE since I sat on it way to long. Lol