• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ISO parts

I'm probably wrong but I believe that appears to be one of the two brackets (right side?) for the front screen.
Seems familiar as I frequently spend a few mins in the evening cleaning, and this part inevitably has a few bugs in the seam with the clear poly.

Attachments

• Left Side.jpg
    Left Side.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 101
I'm probably wrong but I believe that appears to be one of the two brackets (right side?) for the front screen.
Seems familiar as I frequently spend a few mins in the evening cleaning, and this part inevitably has a few bugs in the seam with the clear poly.
Hey you know you could sell me yours then You won’t have to clean them any more😂😂😂, seems Im Out of luck for now , can’t get the part , back ordered!😢

Hey you know you could sell me yours then You won’t have to clean them any more😂😂😂, seems Im Out of luck for now , can’t get the part , back ordered!😢

Sounds like a job for the trusty omni-functional "100 mile an hour tape" (aka Duct Tape). LOL

Go ahead and buy it. Even with his delay, you'll get it before the other comes off backorder.