• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

It’s time for Bub-a-Que!!

ron203

Southeast Area Director
9/24/2022. 11:30am

1976 State Rte 53 W
Jasper, GA 30143

Let’s meet and eat, Good riding all around so come in one way, go home another. Bring a friend or two. Please register on the events calendar or post up her with your count. They will seat us together but will need a count.

More info? Post it? PM me? Call me? Hey, anything but smoke signals. 🤣 See you there.

Ron

Wish I could make it. The riding there amazing. Nantahala Forest, Clingmans Dome. Beautiful. Don't miss this one if you can help it. Cabin rentals aplenty for long haulers.

One week out! Hope you’re coming. A couple of us will meet at QT in Oakwood GA on 53 about 9:30 if you want to come along.

Thanks for the invite! Just registered. Looking forward to meeting some COG members...and possibly a place to camp the night.
I just transitioned from a 1985 V-65 Sabre to a 2012 Concours 14 previously owned by Nathan Roller!
Safe riding! Rubber side down!
Bob

Weather forecast is for 62/82 and 100% chance of COGgers! Doesn’t get any better than that!

Okay folks. Bubbaque is expecting us. I asked for seating on the deck. Reservation is for ”COG” if you get there before me.

See you there!

Greetings Riders,
Was really looking forward to this! However, something has come this afternoon that I need to help out with for a week or so.
My apologies.
Have a safe ride & great time!
Bob

Sorry you missed it Bob. Seven attendees, good food, great weather. Maybe we can get another meet up together in October.

A couple of us had a nice ride over Burnt Mtn Rd and through the Auraria GA area in the middle of the Georgia gold rush of the 1830’s. Home about 3:15

Ron Simmons
Ken Skinner
Tom Sills
Tom Morgan
Allan (guest)
Richard Martens
Edwin Bligen

Attachments

• E6100C3C-73BF-49E9-BF18-39A3664AA4A0.jpeg
    E6100C3C-73BF-49E9-BF18-39A3664AA4A0.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 72