• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Italian Beauty

spartan1984

Hi,

I have two bikes at the moment, 2014 Concours and a 2017 Ducati Supersport S. Two very different rides which fit my needs, love them both. So while the Kawi is in the shop for repairs, I'll be out and about on the Duc.

spartan

Attachments

• 20171109_130726_resized_1.jpg
    20171109_130726_resized_1.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 20171109_115630_resized_1.jpg
    20171109_115630_resized_1.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1884.jpg
    IMG_1884.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 147
Nice looking ride! My license would be in jeopardy with a bike like that. Hope you get many miles with smiles!

Awesome looking beauty indeed! Definitely screams speed!  :great: 

Keep us updated on your C14 / insurance thread.

robertv said:
Awesome looking beauty indeed! Definitely screams speed!  :great: Keep us updated on your C14 / insurance thread.

Ahh yes, and very nimble. WRT the Concours (insurance), will do

Diz said:
Nice looking ride! My license would be in jeopardy with a bike like that. Hope you get many miles with smiles!

LOL, thanks and yea I have to watch he speedometer from time to time.

NICE!

Look to LT Snyder for his parts site and work manuals. He has supported our Duc habits for many years, great guy with tons of knowledge.

BadgerApaches said:
NICE!

Look to LT Snyder for his parts site and work manuals. He has supported our Duc habits for many years, great guy with tons of knowledge.
Badger...thanks for the tip  :)