• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

J&M Handlebar-Mounted CB/Audio/Intercom system

ursharkfuel

God got one thing wrong: Stupid should be PAINFUL!
When I bought my 2011 Connie 14 in April of this year it had this system already installed and it works fine. Since I'm not into CB and I do not have headsets for it, I am offering it for sale or trade here in the COG before it goes to "FeeBay".

This is the J&M site for it
http://www.adeptpowersports.com/j-m-jmcb-2003k-handlebar-mounted-cb-audio-system-2507146.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw8J32BRBCEiwApQEKgXwWd5gTjBa2Lf1PstbH2aQ3z5Sye-pDQ1lTkH5dNR1U3QSOeCA3KhoC6kAQAvD_BwE

I have the following parts:
JMCB-2003 head unit
Concours 14 handlebar mount
Stock unit wiring harness
Dual rider wiring harness
License plate antenna/mount with a 3 ft mast
Weather cover for head unit.

I am taking offers because I have no idea what the market is for these units. I do know the original owner spent over $800 on it because I saw the paperwork.

Potential trades:
C14 summer windshield (CopperDawg), Cardo Packtalk, Sena model 30 or 50 or something else bike related.

Enjoy the ride,
Jon

Looks like there is no interest. I'll give it a few more days and then it is off to FeeBay.

Enjoy the ride,

Jon