• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Jackets With Signal Lights

Welcome to TRON.

giphy.gif

That's $500 more than I paid for my 86'. I had to lay a bike down not long ago at 25-30 MPH and insurance totaled it, I fixed all the broken parts for $30 and rode it another year. It baffles me how cagers react to motorcycles, from sorry I didn't see you, to oh it's just a motorcycle go ahead. Today I decided I will from this day forward wear the florescent yellow safety vest when I ride. I believe I have already detected more awareness of my presence on the road by other drivers, and that is just what I want. I can't wait to see how it shines at night with all the reflective stripes it has.

The front leads on his jacket are white, not blue.  U cant have blue and red tracing the front.(police) you also cant have red and green facing the front (firedept).  Most states lighting requirements are white and/or amber for front facing lights; red and/or amber for rear tail lights/brake lights and turn signals.  Everything else is technically forbidden.