• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

JMCB-2003 Handlebar CB radio

carlson

Hello all,
For sale is my J&M CB radio. The unit itself has been on the bike for 2 seasons (old one was damaged and I had to get new one from J&M). The power filter, antenna, license plate bracket and wires are few years older than that. Doesn't come with the headset, but if you want, for few extra bucks I can throw in the 2 piece cable that connects the unit to the helmet (for J&M Elite series headset). Also includes mounting bracket and hardware that works with C10.
Selling because I've just bought a new helmet and decided to "cut the wire" and got a Cardo unit instead.
One thing I have to disclose - the wire harness that came with the CB was for rider+passenger, but the wire to the passenger connector was so long and bulky, and I don't ride with passenger. So I cut and sealed it (red circle on photo). If you plan to use this unit for passenger communication you would need to solder it back (I saved the cut piece).
A new set like that runs for well over $400. I'm asking $230 $200 shipped to lower 48 (+$20 if you want the helmet cable too).

Attachments

• 20190410_174131.jpg
    20190410_174131.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 127
  • 20190410_174153.jpg
    20190410_174153.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 122
FYI - I bought one about 2 months ago or I would be all over this deal. The CB can be run through a Sena SR10 (my choice) or Freewire to go to your Bluetooth headset without a wired headset.