• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

June 30 RTE----Andi’s Place--Black Water MO 12PM

Rasmith

Hope you all can make this. It a cool destination and a great little diner!

Andi’s Place Black Water MO
106 Main St
Blackwater, MO 65322

Meetup at Caseys General Store 24 hwy Buckner MO  Kickstands up @ 10am

https://goo.gl/maps/W9By6QF5KGJ2

I really wanted to make this one, but my wife has other plans for me on Sat. afternoon. Since 95+ is predicted on Sat.  I'm not going to put up a fight. Hope to make it next time.

Tony K said:
I really wanted to make this one, but my wife has other plans for me on Sat. afternoon. Since 95+ is predicted on Sat.  I'm not going to put up a fight. Hope to make it next time.

Yea Tony, its going to be a broiler for sure.
When I first started looking at the weather early this week it was to be 89. Now 95. We'll see what its actually going to be Saturday

Sorry, I have to bail last minute. Lots of stuff that needs to get done at home today so I can head out next week.

We had a great ride out to Blackwater this morning. Wasn't too hot. The 4 of us had a great lunch but hated to end it knowing it was going to be hotter on the way back. I think the Japanese Beetles were kept my mind off the heat. There is an invasion going on for sure. Had to stop twice on the way home to clean my visor.

Next RTE is July 28 at Boudreaux’s Louisiana Seafood and Steaks,
ST Joseph MO