• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

June Monday Muster (6/21)

ratsac

3rd Monday of June Meet is on the 21st.
So to celebrate we r going to Teds Restaurant. About twenty miles south of Hartford, in the city of Meriden, Connecticut, there's a little family-owned lunch-counter named Ted's. But it's better known as the home of the steamed cheeseburger. Steamed Cheeseburgers are a unique delicacy only served in this area of Central Connecticut, and Ted's has been doing it since 1959. AND, AND Mitch they do have milk shakes.
Meet up at 12pm, have lunch and take a short ride after.

I will try and make this one with a half day PTO maybe, all depends on the type of work load I have that week. I will definitely be in for the July North Branford meet up.
Teds makes a good burger, you just have to get over the fact that you don't have a sear or grill marked burger, it is a bit different but you have to try one just to say you have. I think the last time I was there was when Steve mentioned the last COG meet there.

Not going to make it, work related. Going to a graduation ceremony later in the afternoon. Going to make the July muster a priority.
Have a good time.