• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Just for Ted, because Red is the slowest C14 color

ursharkfuel

God got one thing wrong: Stupid should be PAINFUL!
Hey Ted,

If you happen to have any friends out there that feel their Concours is just too fast, or anyone reading this post that would like to be a convert to Ted's soulless red fan club that seem to believe that Red is fast, there is a guy on FeeBay selling a full set of Red body work for $719. An ugly thought, but there it is.

Enjoy the additional drag and bad karma!

:D

I know you ain't talking to this Ted because this Ted believes 2013 blue is the fastest ! :)

Blue is a fine color and you would be the sharper Ted that does not have hardening of the attitudes when it comes to slow colors. I'm old, but I'm not that old yet! šŸ¤£

Many years ago, like 200, it's been said that red was the cheapest color to make and buy.

Does this make Ted frugal?

Nah, cheap maybe, but surely old and slow. He sees red and thinks it is faster is all.

I think the fastest color is a function of whatever Ted is riding.
For instance, if he's on a RED scoot, he will perceive it to be the fastest color.
Note his matching Red riding gear.

Zg.gif

When TED in not riding his RED bike, and hops onto his walker bike with no specified color, he will be in another forum bragging about how fast this gem will go. Note that he still has a hard time controlling such fast machines.

bzFfNDAwLmdpZg.gif

When TED rides yellow bikes, well it's not the fastest color, it's a fast get-off he is referring to cause he didn't do proper maintenance or sumpting.

aHkuZ2lm.gif

In reality, whatever bike Ted is on, it will be the fastest color for obvious reasons.

M181NDAuZ2lm.gif

I do remember my first ever rally in hill city, SD.
Picture this, Custer state park, a red colored Connie with my kuzin on it !
and then there is this buffalo who sees nothing but red!
I do have to admit that kuzin Ted was moving pretty fast :)

It must be very cold outside again Harry. The blood flow s l o w s and confusion sets in...

can you not SEE the picture ?

It matches my new Shoei Neotec, lets trade Ted ?ronald mc.png

Last edited:
Which shade of RED?
I see at least a dozen, maybe over 100+ shades of RED.
From dark red to the lightest shade of pink.
I'm confused.
Harry (Clearly) yer easily confused.. šŸ˜‚

It sez; HERE is the Superior RED bike.

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Cuda I already have a Red Neotech.

You got it ALL TED, I bet mine helmut smells better than yours. :LOL:

Steve said he tweaked the tune so I'll Slaughter you

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 322
Funny, Steve calls me yesterday and told me he added some fuel, I told him I don't care about fuel mileage,

I would have bought something other than an old man's sport bike ;) If I was

I was talking chit like always with Ted, and Steve saw my post and obliged. You are so screwed, Ted

Get use to the VIEW

index.php

Attachments

• IMG_20170113_213737048.jpg
    IMG_20170113_213737048.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 294
I was talking chit like always with Ted, and Steve saw my post and obliged. You are so screwed, Ted

Get use to the VIEW

index.php
Before you look back to see where I am.
Look at the bike in front of you.
It will be me. <evil grin>

ie; If you look forward you'll see somethin' like this.
(In yer photo; observe my stand-in looking back at you from the TV screen).

Ride safe, Ted
Glad I could help. šŸ¤£

Last edited: