• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Just gave up my room for the Red Rock'n Rally II - SW Regional - Sept 16-18, 201

Stubby said:
Was hoping to see you JP
Yeah, it sucks, Dave. I was looking forward to riding with some of the guys. But like I said in the main thread, I need to focus on making some money, not having fun. Next time.

JPavlis_CA said:
Stubby said:
Was hoping to see you JP
Yeah, it sucks, Dave. I was looking forward to riding with some of the guys. But like I said in the main thread, I need to focus on making some money, not having fun. Next time.

That's unAmerican Jim. You're supposed spend money you don't have.  ;D

Charby said:
That's unAmerican Jim. You're supposed spend money you don't have.  ;D
That's the problem, Dan. After 4 years of intermittent contract work, I'm at the point where I need to earn $3 for every $1 I've already spent just to stay afloat. To move forward I need a lot more than that.

Is it too late to start a go fund me account?  :(