• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kactus Kilo posted on Calendar. Kingman AZ IBA Saddle Sore

OMoaC

This is a Non COG event but I believe several members may be interested in it. This is a charity event for The Pediatric Brain Tumor foundation put on by Rod's and Rides https://rnrevents.weebly.com/ . They handle all of the paperwork, route layout etc. For those of you planning a Saddle Sore run, here is a great opportunity.  :beerchug:

Went there, rode that. Fun and fairly challenging SS1K with lots of secondary roads, including Mingus Mtn both directions. About 50 degrees at 6AM KSU in Kingman, down to 30 around Ash Fork and mid 90s around Glamis. Only downer was Riverside/San Berdoo traffic, but when is that NOT the case? I would do it again next year.

Attachments

• KK Ride sm.png
    KK Ride sm.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 112
4kless said:
Went there, rode that. Fun and fairly challenging SS1K with lots of secondary roads, including Mingus Mtn both directions. About 50 degrees at 6AM KSU in Kingman, down to 30 around Ash Fork and mid 90s around Glamis. Only downer was Riverside/San Berdoo traffic, but when is that NOT the case? I would do it again next year.
Good to here Doug. Seems we had a few members there. Waiting to hear from them who won the membership raffle. Good event?