• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kansas City Area Lunch Meeting - Saturday, May 7

bikerhawk

Kansas AAD
See the Calendar for more details. Meet at noon at Grinders Stonewall, 103rd & Pflumm in Lenexa, KS. We'll shoot for patio seating if the weather is good. Register on the calendar posting, shoot me a PM, text (785-760-1436), whatever to let me know you plan to attend.

I should make it up there some time. My Connie is torn apart at the moment, could ride something else but already in too many places this weekend.

I'd like to make it but like KSC14CRZR my bike is torn down in prep for Arkansas next month.

I hear you. Mine is going on the lift for National prep as soon as I get back home from the meeting Saturday.

Nothing wrong with showing up on/in other means of transportation, however... :)