• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kansas City: Connies & Coffee - Sun. April 18

bikerhawk

Kansas AAD
We are going to try a new monthly event in the KC area, uniquely :rolleyes: titled "Connies and Coffee."

This will be on the 3rd Sunday of the month, beginning next month on April 18.

1301 Woodswether Rd, KCMO (West Bottoms)

Time:
10:00 AM

Event type:
Just an informal gathering to BS & gawk at other bikes

Blip has become a popular gathering spot for riders representing many areas of moto-culture. The business model is built around a cafe racer vibe (their motto is "Built Not Bought"), but I saw all sorts of things there this past Sunday: cafe racers, H-Ds, metric cruisers, BMWs, tourers, sport bikes, classics, a new Honda Trail 125, a KLR, and some guy's old C10.

Event to be posted on the calendar soon (read: when I get around to sending it in) ;)

First Saturday Lunch Meetings will begin again May 1. Location TBD.

Last edited:
This is a great place to hang out and bike watch. I go pretty much every Sunday. Anyone going? Would be cool to have a bunch of us meet up and ride in together.

Bump to the top. Hope to see some people this Sunday at Blip. Might be a bit cool but it looks sunny & all good.

Bump to the top. Hope to see some people this Sunday at Blip. Might be a bit cool but it looks sunny & all good.
Did you have a ride after planned, or is this similar to Cassoday where you ride in then leave? There are some fun roads in the area and I know there is a group heading to a winery that has a band playing and food truck.

Here on site...and it starts raining. :)

Maybe a bit cool, not terribly many bikes here. @mspickelmier made his usual appearance here. There is one silver C14 here, but haven't run into its owner yet.

@Bourbon-Legend no real ride planned from here, but that doesn't mean something can't pop up. We tend to be pretty loosely organized here in the KC area... 😀

Gonna try to make the next one..stuff is hard to attend, since my weekends are on sun/mon. But this is on Sunday, soooo…….hopefully Seattle takes its weather back soon

The next scheduled KC Connies & Coffee will most likely be July 18. 3rd Sunday in June is Father's Day and I'll be making my way back from the National.

Should we adjust the meet time? I listed the first one as 10 AM. Too early, too late, just right? Talk to me, Goose.

Sounds about right to me…I usually don’t get up until 9 (second shifter), but I can make an exception I suppose….

We might try to make it up there on a rando Sunday then this month. Hopefully the rain holds off at some point. There’s a chance of it every day for as long as my forecast goes 🤦🏻‍♂️

Frank