• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kansas Missouri Email List

Rasmith

Folks,

I created a new Email List that is targeting specifically Missouri and Kansas Members. The purpose of the list is to keep folks up to date on Events, RTE's and other functions within 2 hours riding time from the KC area.
Because several of these functions take place within 2 hours riding time of eastern and southern MO, I've included all Missouri members.
If you're from another area or have not received an email today but wish to be included in email notifications, PM me so I can add you.

P.S.- I'm building this new list because the previous one was going out the entire NC region.

Thanks So Much

Got one...please keep me on your list although it maybe rare I make an event...about 3 hours for me....but maybe you will have something at 2 hours someday....I can be tempted...thanks.

Don V.

VisionDonNebr said:
Got one...please keep me on your list although it maybe rare I make an event...about 3 hours for me....but maybe you will have something at 2 hours someday....I can be tempted...thanks.

Don V.

Don are you sure you got the email I sent Monday? I ask because I don't see you on the list as I only targeted KS and MO. I'll add you on anyway. You may get the email twice.

If anyone else that hasn't gotten my Monday email wants on the notification list, let me know