• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kansas/Western Missouri Area Events Think Tank

Rasmith

OK Folks, As promised, we're listing some event ideas that came from folks in attendance at last Sundays breakfast Meetup. We're going to put these in a few different categories. Aside the scheduled events and the next lunch meetup, we have not scheduled anything else just yet.

Local Lunch Meet-ups
Destinations and RTE's outside the local KC Area
Local Events.

Local Lunches
Wabash BBQ-Excelsior Spgs MO
PT's Family Restaurant- Oak Grove MO
El Camino Real - Downtown KCK
Callahan's - Lenexa KS (May 7)

RTE's
Sunrise Cantina - Sunrise Beach MO  (This was last year's meet in the middle with the ST Louis and SC Folks)
Black Water MO
Hays House--Council Grove KS
Chicken Mary's - Pittsburg KS
Twisted OZ MC Museum
Peach Float Iconium MO coupled with Osceola Cheese Factory Osceola MO

Events
KCJMC 6th Annual Spring Show - Independence MO  (May 21)
Heart of America Motorcycle Enthusiasts  25th Annual Rally - Merriam KS (June 5)
KCJMC 5th annual All Japanese Motorcycle Rally and Swap Meet - West Bottoms KC MO  (June 18)

If you have any suggestions folks, please post them in this Thread.
We'll start adding the events into the NC Calendar then as we put dates on the RTE's those will be posted as well.

Thanks Folks

OK Folks,
We're getting Dates around the events.
If it's in Bold, it's locked in. We'll get these on the Calendar as soon as we can with details on the ride
The format on the RTE's as always is ride your own ride, group up with who you want but meet at the predetermined destination and time for Lunch.

RTE's (ride to Eat)

-Peach Float - Iconium MO coupled with Osceola Cheese Factory Osceola MO June 25 

-Sunrise Cantina - Sunrise Beach MO  (This was last year's meet in the middle with the ST Louis and SC Folks)  July 23 

-Chicken Mary's - Pittsburg KS August 20

-Cassaday Bike Run - Hays House--Council Grove KS  Sept 4

Twisted OZ MC Museum Tentative first 2 weeks of October

Black Water MO Need a date

Events
KCJMC 6th Annual Spring Show - Independence MO  (May 21)
Heart of America Motorcycle Enthusiasts  25th Annual Rally - Merriam KS (June 5)
KCJMC 5th annual All Japanese Motorcycle Rally and Swap Meet - West Bottoms KC MO  (June 18)
[/quote]

Sport Rider said:
that's WAY too much activities Rick....you are making the rest of us look bad!  :-[ :great: :beerchug:

I tried slipping Mac's Speed shop in but had no takers :??:

Anywhere mid Missouri RTE works for me most of the time.

BTW  I'm planning on attending the OZ rally June 2-5 in Atchison.

Tony K said:
Anywhere mid Missouri RTE works for me most of the time.

BTW  I'm planning on attending the OZ rally June 2-5 in Atchison.

Tony,
We have an event worth riding down from Atchison for. Lunch then the HOAME Rally on June 5.

Folks,

We've got most of these events up on the event calendar.
We set this up so you need to register. This allows up to gather up a head count to let the restaurants know how many to expect.

We included this Sundays Lunch to the calendar.

Tony - would be awesome to bump in to you this weekend.  Just don't also bump into any bears, OK?  ;D