• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kawasaki KDS3 Diagnostic System - Full Setup for C14 all years

jwh20

Complete Kawasaki KDS3 Diagnostic System with all cables needed for both Gen1 and Gen2 Concours 1400s. Also includes two software CDs, one works with Windows XP/Windows 7 and the other is the updated one that works with Windows 10. Includes the cables, the CDs, the KDS3 unit itself, the instruction manual, and the plastic storage/carry case.

Everything you need, except the computer, to diagnose your C14 ECU or ABS, program TPMS modules to the bike, add or delete KiPass FOBs, and program Key Immobilizer FOBs to the bike.

Asking $550 + shipping from 46060 (Indiana). Let me know if you have any questions about this item. I've used it many times on both my own bikes as well as others.

Attachments

• 20221205_084956.jpg
    20221205_084956.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 134
  • 20221205_084907.jpg
    20221205_084907.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
A couple people have asked me if this is still available. It is. If nobody here is interested I'll probably list it on EBAY where the last one I saw sold for more than $700. Of course with EBAY fees that means less for me after they take their cut.

A couple people have asked me if this is still available. It is. If nobody here is interested I'll probably list it on EBAY where the last one I saw sold for more than $700. Of course with EBAY fees that means less for me after they take their cut.
sold or still available ?