• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kawasaki Touring seat opinions wanted please

nickrides

Gents
So reading all the seat threads it seems you guys are happy with the Kawasaki Touring Seat, correct?
I've got the stock seat and its killing me on long days.
Should I just go ahead and buy a Kawasaki Touring Seat?
I'm 5'11" 225 lbs 34 in inseam.
Thanks in advance!!

Nickrides said:
Gents
So reading all the seat threads it seems you guys are happy with the Kawasaki Touring Seat, correct?
I've got the stock seat and its killing me on long days.
Should I just go ahead and buy a Kawasaki Touring Seat?
I'm 5'11" 225 lbs 34 in inseam.
Thanks in advance!!

I am 5’ 10” around 205lbs.  Sold my Laam and got the touring seat , I have put about 6-7k miles on it and a few 6-7 hour in the saddle days and no butt problems, I purchase another stock seat I. Order to have a RDL built, the RDL has been put on hold for now because the touring seat is good for me!

Not to be a nudge, but I dont remember them making a touring seat for the c10.... were u guys talking g about the touring seat for the c14?  If so you put this thread in the wrong area. 

Nickrides said:
Gents
So reading all the seat threads it seems you guys are happy with the Kawasaki Touring Seat, correct...

I'm 32" inseam at 260#+/- and the seat on my `09 C14 was only good for 75-100 miles, and that was (very) painful -- the Touring seat turned the bike into a 300-400 mile a day bike -- bit squirmy for me at that distance, but for me (at least), very noticeably improved.  I'm probably going to go to a BMS or RDL before spring, but if one rides one to two tanks of gas a day, I think the Kawa Touring Seat for the C14 is well worth investigating.