• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

KC area Lunch Meeting - Sat. August 13

bikerhawk

Kansas AAD
Hey, all-

It's that time of the month again!

KC Area Lunch Meeting
Saturday, August 13 @ noon
Woodyard Bar-B-Que, 3001 Merriam Lane, Kansas City, KS (http://woodyardbbq.com/)

Be aware that there is heavy construction on Merriam Lane.  Lisa & I went over there a couple weeks ago and you couldn't get through to Woodyard coming from the west side off I-635.  I recommend I-35 to Lamar, north to Merriam Lane, then turn left to get there approaching from the east side.

Also, most of the parking for Woodyard is behind the building...downhill...into a gravel lot.  There is an industrial building next door on the west side with ample paved parking, and I'm pretty sure those businesses are only open M-F.

Bring destination ideas for future meetups.  I'd love to get some from the MO side of the metro as well.