• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

KC area Lunch Meeting - Sat. November 5

bikerhawk

Kansas AAD
Hey, all-

The last scheduled COG Kansas City area lunch meeting for 2016 will take place:

Saturday, November 5
Grinders High Noon
206 Choctaw St, Leavenworth
Meet @ noon

Hope to have a nice gathering to wrap up 2016 & start thinking about '17.  See you there!

Refresher/reminder...tomorrow, noon @ Grinders High Noon, 206 Choctaw St in downtown Leavenworth, KS.

I'm making a push this weekend to get closer, if not all the way, to 100K on my C10.  I'm sitting at just under 700 miles short currently.  Probably not enough free hours this weekend to get it all in, even though the weather has been freaking phenomenal.  But hopefully I can get close enough where one more nice weekend day will make it happen by the end of '16.

Then it's time for a solid teardown & rebuild...suspension, brakes, and fix my nagging oil leak around the cooler.  A new cooler didn't help...hope it's just needing new crush washers (yes, I did...reused the old washers in haste...to the Table of Shame for me), but we will see.

Weather looks great for riding, but unfortunately it is also great for doing chores around the house.....  It will be a game time descision for me.  I have my work crew (kids) scheduled for some yard work.  Lets see if I can get it done in time.