• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

KC area Lunch Meeting - SUNDAY, JUNE 5 (edited)

bikerhawk

Kansas AAD
The June monthly lunch meeting for Kansas City area COG will take place:

Sunday, June 5 @ noon
El Pulgarcito
5921 Merriam Drive
Shawnee, KS 66203
(913) 384-3887

Day has changed to coordinate with the HOAME Vintage Motorcycle Show going on Sunday as well just a couple of blocks away:
  www.kcmotoshow.com
(Maybe I'll get the old Yamaha triple running again & enter it in the show...yeah, right)  :nananana:

Turnout was smaller for the May meeting than the previous month.  It's all good...we'll keep having them!

We'll go back to first Saturday next month.  Planning ahead: July 2 back at Grinders High Noon in Leavenworth.

I sent an email blast on this a few minutes ago but in case you're not on the list (let me know and I'll add you)

Folks,

Tom and others pointed out I made an error in dates. I thought the HOAME Motorcycle Rally was on a Saturday.

My intention of planning the lunch at El Pulgarcito (5921 Merriam Drive Shawnee, KS 66203) was to allow everyone to hit 2 events in one day, rather than having to chose one over the other.

I want to put out a poll to everyone today to see if it makes sense to move Lunch to Sunday.

I've already gotten a few messages telling me they would rather do the Rally so what say you? Move lunch to Sunday or leave as is. Popular consensus will govern.

Rick and Tom

Here's the link to the calendar for this event.

If you can, please take time to register.

See ya there!!

I ate only an hour ago.
My stomach is grumbling after reading the reviews for this restaurant!!

If I can, I intend to go over tomorrow as well, just in case people read our incorrect entry in the CAN.  We changed to Sunday just too late to change it there.  It's just a bit iffy whether I can do tomorrow as well, but Sunday is on for sure. 

I'll probably be in the convertible Sunday, though...Lisa had a bit of a CDA 2 Sundays ago and buggered up her hamstring trying to save it.  She's improving, but not enough to ride again just yet.

See you all Sunday!

My plans changed as of last night but I'll still be there but in a cage..

See ya'll tomorrow!!

Great turnout and really good food!!

I will be returning to this place very often.

Thanks everyone who made it. Hope you enjoyed the food as much as we did!!