• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

KC Area Lunch-Ride Planning Saturday April 15 @12 Noon

Rasmith

Knowing this is Easter Weekend, hopefully this will be a good idea for those NOT wanting to cook lunch and want a quick out of the house.

We'll table last year's rides. Good bad & Ugly and ideas for new adventures.

If you can't make it, you can post your ideas here or reply back to the email we sent out.

Saturday, April 15
Grinders High Noon
206 Choctaw St, Leavenworth
Meet @ noon

See ya'll there!!!

Rick and Tom

Last Years Planning Suggestions

Local Lunches
Wabash BBQ-Excelsior Spgs MO
PT's Family Restaurant- Oak Grove MO
El Camino Real - Downtown KCK
Callahan's - Lenexa KS (May 7)

RTE's
Sunrise Cantina - Sunrise Beach MO  (This was last year's meet in the middle with the ST Louis and SC Folks)
Black Water MO
Hays House--Council Grove KS
Chicken Mary's - Pittsburg KS
Twisted OZ MC Museum
Peach Float Iconium MO coupled with Osceola Cheese Factory Osceola MO

Events
KCJMC 6th Annual Spring Show - Independence MO  (May 21)
Heart of America Motorcycle Enthusiasts  25th Annual Rally - Merriam KS (June 5)--We did a lunch nearby at El Pulgarcito..OMG was the food great here!!
KCJMC 5th annual All Japanese Motorcycle Rally and Swap Meet - West Bottoms KC MO  (June 18)

Last Years Scheduled Events

Peach Float - Iconium MO coupled with Osceola Cheese Factory Osceola MO June 25 

-Sunrise Cantina - Sunrise Beach MO  (This was last year's meet in the middle with the ST Louis and SC Folks)  July 23 

-Chicken Mary's - Pittsburg KS August 20

-Cassaday Bike Run - Hays House--Council Grove KS  Sept 4

Twisted OZ MC Museum Tentative first 2 weeks of October

Black Water MO Need a date

Events
KCJMC 6th Annual Spring Show - Independence MO  (May 21)
Heart of America Motorcycle Enthusiasts  25th Annual Rally - Merriam KS (June 5)
Did Lunch at El Pulgarcito about a block south of the Merriam Bike Show. Place is completing rennovations. Hopefully will be open for this years show!!
KCJMC 5th annual All Japanese Motorcycle Rally and Swap Meet - West Bottoms KC MO  (June 18)
[/quote]

Because of the excessive heat. Sunrise Cantina was rough to make so we did a Mulligan when the weather was cooler. We left there for desert in Iconnium at Peach Float. Great Day!!

I have family obligations, so I will not be there.  I hope you have a good turn out.

At this point, It also looks like work will be sending me out of town for Mo Twisties Rally  :'(

MizzouMike said:
I have family obligations, so I will not be there.  I hope you have a good turn out.

At this point, It also looks like work will be sending me out of town for Mo Twisties Rally  :'(

Bummer..There's always Cliff's next week!!

Great meet up!!
Nice you meet new folks and reacquaint with other that have been to the meetups already.

We tossed around a few ideas. Let's get them on here for visibility or just email me and I'll put them up together.

happyrasmith@gmail.com