• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

KC Area ride Planning at Grinder's High Noon Saloon March 9 at 12Noon

Rasmith

Howdy Folks!

I don't know about you, but I'm done with winter and waiting for that one good day 55+ to get the bike out.

Tom and I think it's time to start planning some rides for riding season so this is an invite to everyone to join us:

March 9th  12 Noon at:

Grinder's High Noon Saloon

208 Choctaw St, Leavenworth, KS 66048

https://goo.gl/maps/ibUantmpuK62

We repurposed last years rides just as a suggestion. The dates with the ** are set function dates. All others can be moved or changed to another venue.

May 2-5** Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #5 Hosted by Cliff Burnette and family has become one of the largest gathering in the Midwest. This is on the South Central Calendar and has limited slots so get registered and join the fun, fantastic riding, hospitality, great food and door prizes! There is plenty of room in mowed field for camping, 2 Port-a-potties. Shower stall, indoor bathroom for the ladies. If it rains there are plenty of tables and chairs in Cliff’s Ginormous garage. Fees include Thursday, Friday, & Saturday night dinner (camp style), Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Breakfast. Door Prizes and non alcoholic drinks, including coffee. The event fee also includes site fees.

May 18** - “8th. Annual Spring VJMC Show”  Hosted by Donnells  Motorcycles at 17851 East U.S. Hwy 40 Independence, Missouri 64055 .

June 1 and Sept 21 -Sunrise Cantina - Sunrise Beach MO  (This is the Famous meet in the middle with the St Louis and SC Folks)  coupled with a ride to Peach Float (Scott’s General Store)- Iconium MO. Setting 2 dates for this ride
264 Sunset Hills Dr, Sunrise Beach, MO 65079
sunrisecantina.net
(573) 374-8185
Meetup will be at Quik Trip at 71HWY and 150HWY in Grandview across from Gail's Harley Davidson.  Kick Stands up @ 9:15am

June 15 - Andi’s Place Black Water MO
106 Main St
Blackwater, MO 65322
Meetup at Casey's General Store 24 Hwy Buckner MO  Kickstands up @ 10am

June 23-28** – Black Hills Gold Run 2019

This is on the North Central Calendar.  We’ll be leaving KC on Saturday June 22, overnighting along the way then arriving in Hill City SD Sunday June 23,  then departing Friday June 28.  This will be an Epic ride with many destinations and roads. Arrangements are made at Hill City Trailside Park Resort. This is in easy walking distance to Metro Hill City SD.

July 27 Boudreaux’s Louisiana Seafood and Steaks ST Joseph MO
224 North 4th Street, Saint Joseph, MO, United States
816-387-9911
boudreauxs@boudreauxstjoe.com
Meetup at Philip's 66 Platte City Mo. Just off the 92 Hwy exit.  Kickstands up @ 11am

August 17 - Guy & Mae’s Tavern - Williamsburg KS
119 W South St, Williamsburg, KS 66095
(785) 746-8830

Sept 7**- Cassaday Bike Run - Hays House--Council Grove KS (Sunday Event heading down in morning..Time to be determined at a later date)

Sept 28 -Sunrise Cantina - Sunrise Beach MO  (This is the Famous meet in the middle with the St Louis and SC Folks)  coupled with a ride to Peach Float (Scott’s General Store)- Iconium MO. Setting 2 dates for this ride
264 Sunset Hills Dr, Sunrise Beach, MO 65079
sunrisecantina.net
(573) 374-8185
Meetup will be at Quik Trip at 71HWY and 150HWY in Grandview across from Gail's Harley Davidson.  Kick Stands up @ 9:15am

Look forward to seeing you!

Rick and Tom

Just a reminder Folks.
Look forward to seeing you all this Saturday.

I sent an email blast twice on this. Last one was this morning.
If you did not get it, PM me with your email address. I'll make sure you were not removed from the email list.

ZG/ZN Kim said:
Does Grinder's have Busch Light?

All the kinds...Busch Light, Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite...

Probably not as far gone as Natty Light or Milwaukee's Best Light, but stranger thangs have appeared.

Thanks to all for making this! All 11 of us!!

Great seeing all of you. Look forward to seeing at this years rides and events!

What do ya'll think about this as a location for a 'Meet in the Middle with both NE and IA folks?

https://goo.gl/maps/1NJpAZd76C72

Kinda in the middle of nowhere

Rasmith said:
What do ya'll think about this as a location for a 'Meet in the Middle with both NE and IA folks?

https://goo.gl/maps/1NJpAZd76C72

Kinda in the middle of nowhere

I like the idea.  I would be riding from just northwest of Omaha....147 miles ..
It would be nice to me some other coggers.  ;D

will need to do some recon.
When I find a plan B I'll take a run up and check them out to see if they're can handle a bunch of rowdy old farts