• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kendon/other trailer to rent/borrow?

markpgavin

Tricycle
NC COGers

I am driving from MN to OR and back in early August, and am fixated upon the idea of trailering my C14 behind the Subaru in order to enjoy some West Coast riding.  I have priced 2-week mc trailer rentals and they are cost prohibitive, so am wondering if anybody in the COG community has a trailer for rental or loan.  I am thinking of buying a Kendon stand-up next year, would love to try one out if I can.

Can anybody help, or point me in the right direction?

moderators - feel free to move to a more appropriate location if you need to.  I don't know of another way to target North Centrail riders.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark,
I have a Kendon 2 bike.  Great little trailers.  Im a little far away for you to borrow it though.
Mine is a 2004.
Craigslist really is your friend  1600.00 late last year.
Matt

That Matt - always setting such a fine human example.
Well, I'll follow - I have a 2008 Kendon (used it to haul my Connie and my daughter's R3 to the Nat) that you're welcome to borrow - but it's in Colorado...  Not sure what I can do about that.
Craigslist is your friend ($1600).

I bought an Aluma MC2F.  I had considered the Kendon, which looks like a great trailer as well. 

470997_2131666988726_949487191_o
I towed my C-10 from AZ to Kansas City behind a subaru in a one-way U-haul.  The U-haul is heavy by comparison, but it does work well.  The Subaru had no issues.

I got a homemade trailer that's perfect for the Connie.  I've pulled it behind a kia optima with a Kawi Nomad loaded on it.  I'm in NC, but if we can figure out a way, you can use it as long as you need.  I wonder if we could set up a tag team system to get it up there?