• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kentucky Derby Weekend, Gettysburg PA April 30-May 2

gsjay

My local club is going to Gettysburg for Kentucky Derby Weekend, and you're invited to join us.

Staying at the 3 Crowns Budget Motel in Downtown Gettysburg. This is a budget motel but we've been there before and it's location is awsome! Walking distance to all the fun in town. CALL NOW to book a room! They will sell out that weekend. 717 334 3168

No planned agenda other than riding and eating well.
Hope you see you.
Jason
cog 32

Well we're one month out.....................
I see we have 9 people signed up on the COG website, and I'm bringing at least 6 friends from Town and I'm assuming some of the locals will show up too.
Have you booked your Room?
Breakfast Saturday Morning at the Lincoln Diner, 8:30 ish........
Jason
COG32

Was out for breakfast this morning and took a ride out through the orchards and the fruit trees are starting to bloom should be in full bloom next weekend.

Any of you that plan to meet up Saturday morning can stop by the Motel or meet us at the Lincoln Diner, 32 Carlise St. between 8:30 & 9:00.
jason

What a great weekend we had! Thanks to all that came out to play. Thanks Russell Fleming for a great GPS route!
I thiink there were 25 riders at Breakfast.
Who won the Derby?
Jason