• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kentucky Dry Creek Rendezvous

Tony K

Can't believe nobody is talking this up !  I signed up this morning.  Kevin and Michelle Beam are putting this on .  Should be good!

I wanted to do this one. I checked a while back but didn't see it on the calendar so I did not plan for it.

Tony, thanks for posting it on the forum.

I wouldn't mind crashing the party Saturday just to ride the area.  There's some good roads nearby.

need to get my bike sorted out first but am hoping to make it. I have the time off scheduled for it but ran into snafu when doing maintenance items that require ordering parts that seem to be coming from BFE.

I am looking forward to it. It has been awhile since I have been in that part of the country.

Looking forward to seeing everybody.  Weather temps should be good. Hope you can make it cobber.

Tony K said:
Can't believe nobody is talking this up !  I signed up this morning.  Kevin and Michelle Beam are putting this on .  Should be good!

Wish you would have sooner Tony. I sure overlooked it & I have a pretty full Sept. lined up already.

It will be a last minute thing for me, but I'm going to do my best to make it Kevin.

Cliff  :beerchug:

I really tried but I had to work today and I wanted to leave today as its a bit far for me in one day from Cleveland OH. Next time.

I was hoping to pull out 1st thing this morning, just didn't work out for me.  :mad:  Weather is perfect here, great day to ride & it's a pretty easy day ride from here.

Sorry Kevin, see y'all at the Spider!

Cliff  :beerchug: