• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kidney/Back belts

Cra-z1000

I'm trying to find a good back belt for our general riding positions . Years of bouncing around in the truck seat is taking it's toll and making long rides hurt more than it use too . Has anyone found a really effective / comfortable belt ?

Yes and no.  I have used one on and off for years but none were perfect.  To wide in front mainly.  I think I have two now and use them interchangeably on the bike and at the drum kit if there for hours.  One is just a cheap back support and the other was a moto brand of some kind.  I can look the brand up if you want?

I ordered a Thor Clinch . Mesh material . Hoping it helps . A couple hours riding and I'm hurting at the moment . Might give a Chiropractor a try .

I use the Backaline DBS brace from Aerostitch.  Hurt my back during skydiving lessons and nothing helped. I wore that brace on a trip out to Alberta (and some time before) and a week into a 2 week vacation I was doing 10 miles hikes no pain. And I had done therapy, meds, everything but surgery before I tried it. YMMV. Hope you find something that helps you.