• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lafayette LA, RTL Saturday April 9,2016

wolfenstein

April 9 - Saturday, 2016 for a ride to lunch in Louisiana.

Riders will meet at the Waffle House located at 203 Ambassador Caffery Blvd Lafayette , Exit 100, I-10 Next to the Race Trac gas station.

Riders will depart at 10 AM, and ride to Rocky's Tails and Shells ( 126 Lyle Ave Bunkie LA 71322) for lunch.

If there are any members that want to meet at Rocky's for lunch we should be there around noon.

Ride back to Lafayette or your final destination after lunch. It looks like a nice cool 53 degrees in the morning and mid 70's in the afternoon. Hope to see you there. 

Ride is being hosted by Brian Depew, SCAAD Louisiana.

It was a great day for a ride but no other riders meet me  in Lafayette in the morning for the ride to Bunkie.  ::)  Bob Chappuis Did meet me at Rockeys for lunch. It was nice to meet you Bob. I will try to leave more advanced notice if I can next time. Being that I am on call for offshore work  it is hard to plan to far in advance. Anyone from our area can set up a day ride. You could use the contacts I sent in the email for this ride and post here also.  ;D