• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Last Blast 12-29-2018

ron203

Southeast Area Director
For all of you who like to plan ahead, Larry Buck and I have posted the Last Blast RTE -- 12/29/18.  Y'all (and you-uns) come on out.

First one registered. In.

And I did it from my campsite near Independence CA. Ain't America great.

SteveJ. said:
First one registered. In.

And I did it from my campsite near Independence CA. Ain't America great.

Show off...  :021:

My days off don't jive this year...  :(

Hey I'm gonna be a transplant from the north central area, tell me more about the last blast. I'm moving to savannah area of Georgia. Is this a camping event? Show up on Friday.  And yes I've heard all about the southeasts epic campfires!!!!  Lol

It is a ride to eat, get to the restaurant 11:00am or earlier  ;D  BS in the parking lot, eat some great food with great people then go home or somewhere else  :great:  Great way to end a COG year

konehead said:
Hey I'm gonna be a transplant from the north central area, tell me more about the last blast. I'm moving to savannah area of Georgia. Is this a camping event? Show up on Friday.  And yes I've heard all about the southeasts epic campfires!!!!  Lol

You can probably pair up with Jerry for the ride down.

Meet some of us in Jax and we'll ride with you the rest of the way.

Registered! Don't worry folks, I'll park my car a few blocks away so I won't be seen in a car at a COG event  :-[

Ok I'm registered, Tom as we get closer to the date send me a message on where I should be meeting y'all.  (Yeah that's me trying to fit in with this southern/northrrn twang)..

konehead said:
Ok I'm registered, Tom as we get closer to the date send me a message on where I should be meeting y'all.  (Y[b]eah that's me trying to fit in with this southern/northrrn twang)[/b]..

Here's wishing you guys lotsa luck with that!  Welcome to the warmer climes!

konehead said:
Ok I'm registered, Tom as we get closer to the date send me a message on where I should be meeting y'all.  (Yeah that's me trying to fit in with this southern/northrrn twang)..

Tom's going? COOL.

Table and group photos from the Last Blast. It was a blast...nice weather if a little unseasonably warm, good food, good company. Stretching the bike out for a 270-mile round trip wasn't too shabby, either, even though most of it was on the slab.

8ksSYh0.jpg

WwImuHo.jpg

iKxg2Ec.jpg

K4QbQgF.jpg

LYmoh81.jpg

PljyjRQ.jpg

GV9qefE.jpg

Larry- Thanks for hosting this event once again. It's always great to see everyone. Looking forward to LB2019 already! Very nice job on the photos Ed.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

mr t said:
Larry- Thanks for hosting this event once again. It's always great to see everyone. Looking forward to LB2019 already! Very nice job on the photos Ed.

Tom Taylor COG#7173

Ditto. See y'all next year.

Home to Gainesville (GA) about 10 pm. Nice to enjoy some  warm weather!!

Tom - Thanks for the kind words. See you in Williamsport.

Ron - Great to see you. Thanks for coming down and your support of the Southeast.

Don't be late.  LAST BLAST #17 will be DECEMBER 28TH, 2019.

Looks like a great turnout as always.  :great:

Sorry I could not be there.  Surgery went well, just  a matter of time time I will call it successful.  :beerchug:  See y'all down the road later this year.

So glad I made it this year (um...last year :-[).

Larry, thanks for keeping the Last Blast tradition alive...it's a very nice event.  And the weather was great for riding to it. :motonoises:

Ed, as always, your photog talents for capturing COG moments is much appreciated.