• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Last Blast 2019

Please take a moment to register for this event, it's barely 3 weeks away, and a head count would really help.
Ride or drive, it doesn't matter. Bring a friend or your partner.  Guests are always welcome. I've ordered warm and sunny weather, fingers crossed.

The Blast is a great time to ring out '19 and ring in '20.

Catch up on the latest SE-COG news and upcoming events.

See you there.

Larry

Larry, I am signed up but I have two buddies coming along who are not COG members so put me as +2 as of now  for head count :great:

Just got a text from Jo Poole. She's running the 50/50 raffle.

Bring money. 1/2 to the winner, 1/2 to our Southeast region.

Be there.

I see doctor Monday morning about possible rotator cuff surgery. Depending on what he says will determine if I can make it. I would really like to go.

Reid53

Sorry to hear about the shoulder. If you can drive, the parking lot is huge.

Jorge,

Still in Florida? Looking forward to seeing you and your better half.

Hi Larry,
Nope... we left on Nov 15th. Irene flew back to meet the movers and close on the house, and she's on the road North right now.
We won't make it for the next few (3?) years, but after that we plan to be snowbirds and get to see all you guys.
:'(

Can't wait for the pictures... then again, they'll just make us more sad that we missed it.

Dang, gonna miss this one. Just can't sneak back into the state so easily now.

Y'all enjoy. Nosh on a fritter for me.

Mike

I'd planned to come, leaving early tomorrow for the trip down, but my daughter who lives in Boston popped into town yesterday to visit for a couple of days and since I only get to see here 2-3X year and this would have taken half her time,  I'm hanging here. Y'all eat some seafood for me and we'll talk soon!

Ron

Me and the other two Savannah  guys are out for tomorrow.  :'(

I just don't feel like fighting I95 traffic for 560 miles, I am getting old in my old age  :??:

Another one down. :'(

It's rainin up and down the treasure coast all day today and I'm fightin a bad cold. Don't want to infect anyone.

Shawn said:
Another one down. :'(

It's rainin up and down the treasure coast all day today and I'm fightin a bad cold. Don't want to infect anyone.
You were missed. Smaller crowd than usual, but still good food and good conversation. I think about three people were missing from this picture...even a small group was hard to corral for the group photo.

Feel better soon.

Attachments

• 20191228-20191228-Last_Blast-EMP_6901.jpg
    20191228-20191228-Last_Blast-EMP_6901.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 143
Thanks to all who braved the elements to make the trip.  To those who missed this year's Blast, hope to see you next year.

BTW, IT RAINED.......

Larry

Larry_Buck_FL said:
Thanks to all who braved the elements to make the trip.  To those who missed this year's Blast, hope to see you next year.

BTW, IT RAINED.......

Larry
At least it was liquid precipitation. My brother up in Brrrrrrmidji (Bemidji), MN is dealing with a foot and a half of snow.

Had a good time and a dry ride home.

Thanks Larry.

Heading to Peck's on Ozello trail tomorrow for MSTA's "first blast".

Larry_Buck_FL said:
Steve,

Say hello to Jim and Diane Park. Used to ride alot with them.

Happy New Year

Didn't make it. Was riding with Roy (Roader) and his Duc conked out. Maybe a gear indicator/computer glitch. Had to get a tow. All is good now. Roy is home and the Duc is where dead Ducs go in Ocala.

Chris... what do you mean riding in Indiana  :(
If it's not below freezing, the roads are often moist of wet, and that moisture does a funky mix with salt dust and other junk on the pavement - slicker than snot!  I tried riding in January a few years ago, and almost low-sided twice because of the slick pavement. I think I'll just wait until it's rained a few times after it warms up a little... oh well :'(