• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

LAST BLAST BEFORE......#21

Roughly 8.5 months til this fun event.
Get this on your calendar,
Let's have another great turn out.
Remember there are lots of nearby lodgings & so much to see & do.
Jo aka Conniegirl

Last edited:
Ok all of you, 2 months & 9 days!
IF you have a 'holiday' shirt, goofy or now - wear it!
Or wear something red or green or a combo. Mini prize for the most holiday-ish. :)
Decorated bikes or 4 wheels will provide brownie points. They'll be sent to The Concourier.
Looking forward to more out of state attendees!

I’ve got the ok from the wife, PTO approved from work and an AirBnb saved. Can’t wait to get back to the Space Coast and some rock shrimp at Dixie Crossroads👍👍😎😎

53 days until The Last Blast!
Hear ye Hear ye, Ring your holiday bells, come and enjoy seeing old friends & making new.
PLEASE Register.
We need a head count for the restrauant.
Several good hotels nearby if need for a really long distance rider. 2 wheels or 4, doesn't matter.
See you there!

Well, I'm probably not going to make it down there this year

This is the same day as Wreaths Across America, and I participate in that each year

Thanks to all who have registered.
If you're on the fence, we have had over 90% good weather for this RTE.
Jerry Holland - need you here man - come by car. I'm holding a spot for you.....

Easy-peasy registration, just do it please.

Larry

Looking at our forecast for Friday will depend whether 2 or 4 wheels.
Don’t feel comfortable leaving at below freezing temps in Western NC.
Either way, I’ll be there

The Last Blast is a Bust

I can't fight the weather gods. Florida's weather forecast is horrible. It's gusting 45 mph in Boca Raton now, and won't get better by Saturday.

I've consulted with AD, Ron Simmons and my Rally Mistress. Jo Poole and we agree it's not travelling weather. Sorry Guys and gals,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all of our COG friends.
🎅

Larry

The Last Blast is a Bust

I can't fight the weather gods. Florida's weather forecast is horrible. It's gusting 45 mph in Boca Raton now, and won't get better by Saturday.

I've consulted with AD, Ron Simmons and my Rally Mistress. Jo Poole and we agree it's not travelling weather. Sorry Guys and gals,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all of our COG friends. 🎅

Larry
I’ve been watching the forecast all week and it’s been going downhill for a while. Better safe than sorry. One of these years I’ll get to one🤪

Too bad... I guess we won't miss the lunch, but we still miss y'all!
Have a great Christmas and New Years - from the (not too much today) cold North.