• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lateral headlight adjustment

Question for anyone who's aligned their headlights:

Which direction does the horizontal adjuster turn to bring the aim points left and right? Is it the same for both or different for each?

John are you having a spevific issue? Never fooled with my lights horizontally.

BTW - I think the night cornering vision (illumination) of the C14 stock headlights - :poop:

Just such a narrow beam that there is a lot of dark space.

John are you having a spevific issue? Never fooled with my lights horizontally.

BTW - I think the night cornering vision (illumination) of the C14 stock headlights - :poop:

Just such a narrow beam that there is a lot of dark space.
I changed the bulbs to HIDs a number of years ago and want to direct more of the beams into the lane directly ahead.

As far as cornering lights, I have a set of Clearwaters on the bike which work quite well for that.