• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lava Run 2018 picture thread

Gumby

Not mine, moving from other thread.

IMG_2518%202_zpsn0fsg7ag.jpg

IMG_2523%202_zpsusqjmsx0.jpg

A good meet - really.  Thank you, Gumby, for organizing this!
So I'll post up add'l photos on this thread you started.

1st ever LavaRun
IMG_2607%20crop_zpssqtgmcei.jpg

Mike, modelling his top prize - a LavaRun, marked on back, fluorescent vest - being photo'd by Jamie
IMG_2588_zpslppmqdyt.jpg

at start of Saturday
IMG_2534_zpso1ncxssl.jpg

Our photographer, Brian, and Kent
IMG_2593%20crop_zpstdql8uk3.jpg

Here's Grant's oopsie ...
IMG_2533_zpsh0evajud.jpg

Saturday, 6 of us did an exploration loop: Tim, Andy, Grant, Dale, Charlie, and me. 

We took the road less traveled ...
IMG_2539%20crop_zpsnmxlseqr.jpg

IMG_2537%202%20crop%202_zpsdfrkdbsk.jpg

IMG_2544%202_zpsiqwr7pd5.jpg

Here we are stopped for Subway sandwich lunch using shaded boulders for tables ...
IMG_2560%202_zpswaoi34wf.jpg

That's Dale, Tim, Charlie, Andy, Grant from the left.

saw the remains of a concrete and iron bridge that had been destroyed by past flood waters
IMG_2554_zpshpat4udb.jpg

BTW, talk about a scenic setting for LavaRun - this is only 20 miles from the LavaRun motel headquarters ...
Grant and Charlie with Mt Washington in back. 
IMG_2581%202_zpszlw6xxmp.jpg

Here's Dale on a corner prepping to stop with me
IMG_2610%20crop_zpsst0uoj5a.jpg

His totally irreverent Tee-Shirt:
IMG_2603_zpsn2jx0r9d.jpg

TimR riding either into the sunset, or away from it ...
IMG_2532%202_zpsbgckhd8i.jpg

The first ever recorded micro-BS session at a COG meet...
IMG_2595%20crop%202_zps1ubdqleb.jpg

IMG_2600%20crop_zpsbjgtzekk.jpg

IMG_2595%20crop%201_zps31pjb0ko.jpg

My version of the group photo
IMG_2584%202_zpsljsov7ab.jpg

OK, I'm going to need to get a few of these at full resolution for the next Concourier. Great pictures and it looks like it was a fun rally.

Cecil's having fun with a couple of names.  "Ken" is actually Mike Nugent, and "Andy" is actually Brian Meyer.  ;)

Very nice pictures Cecile
BTW my oopsie if not for the missing mirror covers is hardly noticeable already. I put the stock screen back on glued the broken plastic fixed the mirror stay with epoxy then sanded and polished the scratches out of the headlight. Just temporary till the repair parts arrive but looks much better than I ever expected.  :)

Mike's one of a kind Rocket Man vest. :great:

Looks like he is busting a move!

Attachments

• IMG952018081895182133 copy.jpg
    IMG952018081895182133 copy.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 122
Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Cecil's having fun with a couple of names.  "Ken" is actually Mike Nugent, and "Andy" is actually Brian Meyer.  ;)

I knew that!  Just an old age moment; now corrected.

Grant said:
Very nice pictures Cecile
BTW my oopsie if not for the missing mirror covers is hardly noticeable already. I put the stock screen back on glued the broken plastic fixed the mirror stay with epoxy then sanded and polished the scratches out of the headlight. Just temporary till the repair parts arrive but looks much better than I ever expected.  :)

:TPIWWP:

Sorry Grant just could not resist.  ;)

Just for you Tim.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/8LBFdVgC7bMUQdQt8

Grant...great job with the black tape. And the Valley windshield is missing. Hang in there it surely looks like progress.  :beerchug: