• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

LED H4 bulb PATHFINDER

jdsco

I've been an avid PIAA Xtreme White Halogen H4 admirer for over a decade.
I'm not interested in external, add-on lighting and haven't been interested in LED's-in-halo reflector lighting, until now.
A friend has recommended that I demo the PATHFINDER 4000LM LED H4's, being that I'm a PIAA fan.
He claims that LED technology has come a long way for halogen-based reflectors since 2016.
The Pathfinder 4000LM has no external driver and no fan. It does have a cast-aluminum heat-sink.
It comes with the removable H4 base that mounts into the reflector housing and retained by the oem spring-retainer.
No modification to the rubber boot is required.
Install H4 base into the reflector followed by the rubber boot, followed by bulb, through the boot, into the base, and rotate 90deg. to lock and plug-in.
It's typical of other LED bulb installs but no external driver and, what appears to be, a modest heat-sink.
I've never heard of Pathfinder before. It's carried through WPS so it's been around for 2018, anyway.

$110 for two H4's

$145.00 mfr# kwledkt for two H4's and two T10 bulbs, all from Pathfinder. This "kit" has different H4's with external drivers.

Has anyone heard of Pathfinder?

Attachments

• Adapt 2.jpg
    Adapt 2.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 259
  • adapt 3.jpg
    adapt 3.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 210
  • adapter.jpg
    adapter.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 185
2788-CD51-3-A5-A-4687-AB4-B-849-FFA18-BD2-C.jpg

Pathefinder LEDs with Switchback signals and LED spotlights.

Those always look impressive in pic's, for sure! Definitely white!

Are your H4 LED's the 4000LM's or the external drivers?

Thanks

Have them in my bike, another rider I know has them In his bike,they are very bright even in the day time!

I just installed two H4 LED lamps in my C14 @ 12,000 lumens each bulb. (24,000 lumens total) Dam they are bright.. $32 for the pair.

H4's are shipped and due here Friday.
It just snowed 11" up here
SoCal MotoGear is the distributor for Pathfinder
I still have yet to be told, by SoCal, the performance difference between the H4 in the "kwledkt" kit and the individual 4000LM

Attachments

• PH4LED.jpg
    PH4LED.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 175
  • KWLEDKT.jpg
    KWLEDKT.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 178
One never had a problem with h4 led headlights. I’ve been running them for years in 6 bikes now. I think the eBay ones are way brighter then that and only $20. Stock bulbs are about 800 lumen. These days you can get 10,000 lumen or more with leds. I also run2 of  the 3 bulb led flood lights full time. Those will fail. Mainly because the wires corrode and break loose.

SoCal offered up these spec's

Pathfinder H4SFS, no external driver, 4000k lumen@6000k color and 2-3amp draw
Pathfinder kwledkt kit, external driver, 4000k@6000k color and 2-3amp draw

The Pathfinder H4SFS doesn't require stowing a driver

EBAY has dozens of H4 LED's for $3.00 each. EBAY Pathfinders are $50+. That's a huge spread!

If you look at various LED claims, the Lumen claims are all over the board.
Some of the claims are just so much BS...

To me; more important than brightness is light pattern and how well they illuminate the things beside and down the road.
            ie; Do things "stand out"..

For awhile, many were going to the Evitec LED's...
Haven't heard from them in a time.

Ride safe, Ted

FTB530 said:
Have them in my bike, another rider I know has them In his bike,they are very bright even in the day time!

That's what I'm hearing and that's what I'm after, for sure!
Day Bright!
How long have they been installed?
Thanks

connie_rider said:
If you look at various LED claims, the Lumen claims are all over the board.
Some of the claims are just so much BS...

To me; more important than brightness is light pattern and how well they illuminate the things beside and down the road.
            ie; Do things stand out..

For awhile, many were going to the Evitec LED's...
Haven't heard from them in a time.

Ride safe, Ted

Oh I remember the COG Evitec thread a couple of years back. Can't even find Evitec LED's today.
Throwing that white light forward, past halogen territory, is still rare in LED-into-halogen reflectors.
It does need to be both, forward and sides, doesn't it?
Gotta hand it to HD for some impressive LED's on their cruisers.
Lots of them up here during the season and they are unmistakably bright.
$500 per sealed beam LED, bright. They are impressive.

I don't do nights because of deer and elk. I have enough problems with the daylight tourist.

I found Headlight Revolution a while back on Youtube. This video talks about what to look for in an LED bulb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeaDrH0gXZk They are trying to sell their (pricey) products of course but the info is valid for what you find on Amazon & ebay. Basically, very thin where the LEDs are with them located very close to a halogens coils location to get the proper light pattern. Hope this helps in your hunt for a good replacement.

JDSCO said:
FTB530 said:

That's what I'm hearing and that's what I'm after, for sure!
Day Bright!
How long have they been installed?
Thanks
[/quot

I have only had mine in a few weeks and only ridden once at night, the other guy i was riding with was behind me with his bright lights on in daylight, very noticable!

Lee said:
I think they add up both lights for the lumen or watts if you prefer. Here is a good example. $12 for 2. 1400 watts! 

That ad is a classic example of inaccurate info being published. There's a lot of confusion (or outright dishonesty) in seller listings for lumens and wattage (often not even listed).

A 700 watt bulb would fry my C10.

It is frustrating trying to decipher info in ads.  Makes it hard to compare.

My Pathfinders should arrive today
I sure do appreciate all of the feedback and input
Cost isn't my initial concern
It's all about light distribution relative to a quality halogen H4 because the LED is in a halogen-based reflector
It's all about the technology of the LED, how it's arrayed, how the resultant heat is dissipated, service life of that bulb
and electrical consumption with no additional mod's or wiring. It's the plug-and-play that I like.
It's not necessarily about 5x the lumens, poorly distributed, for 80% less cost
I don't really know how to measure a bulbs physical performance, anyway
I have resisted any LED H4's for some time now
I don't think that $50 per bulb is inexpensive but there appears to be positive feedback from actual Pathfinder users

I'll post before/after pics because it's cold and snowing

The LED install was simple and rather quick
The plug-in to the oem power is not weather resistant
Zip-tied the excess cable length under the cowling

Most definitely brighter, even in the direct daylight
I installed OEM halogen bulbs for comparison (yellow)
PIAA halogens are as white, not quite as bright as these LED's

Attachments

• Hal LED 2.jpg
    Hal LED 2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 247
  • Hal LED 1.jpg
    Hal LED 1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 196
According to vid's and articles, the similarity between a halogen bulb and the LED-of-choice should be evident
If the LED's are not closely similar to the halogen in their placement, the light thrown out by the LED will not be satisfactory
The reflector is engineered for the light thrown from a halogen
The PIAA low-beam reflector, low beam is forward, is definitely mimicked by the Pathfinder LED and the high-beam filament is mimicked by the lower LED set of the Pathfinder

My friend, who is Parts Sales at my Kaw dealer, has demoed several LED H4's over the years for Yamaha Honda Kaw and BMW
He knows me, being a PIAA fan, and he knew I'd be impressed with Pathfinder H4SFS bulbs
The Pathfinder instructions, by the way, are in english only, are from SoCal MotoGear

Attachments

• Hal LED 3.jpg
    Hal LED 3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 196
  • Hal LED 4.jpg
    Hal LED 4.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 213
Thanks Ted
Yes, I've seen those before. Yes they do all look quite a bit like, some near identical to, the Pathfinders
I've heard from two GW owners who've purchased inexpensive led's. Their led's only lasted 1 year.
That's kind of not-good.
SoCal has no "Made in USA" on their custom SoCal packaging and I'm quite sure they are imported

I'm not sure that cheaper is always better
240000 lumen for $25 cracks me up
For $100 I should have 1000000 lumen and be able to char a braut on the heat-sink

I let the bike warm up and pushed it outside to see the lights in action
Looks very good, pretty impressive, lights the entire snow-covered driveway
I touched each heat-sink and they do get hot
Not warm but Hot to the touch

I'm one of those that sang the praises of Evitek LEDs. I still have them on my bike, and I still love them. The cutoff is not quite as sharp as with the Halogens, but very close. As for light on the sides, I think as good or better than Halogens. If you read my thread of a couple of years ago, I'm convinced that they saved me from a hard collision with a deer (it was a very slow collision because I saw it contrasting against the green brush and had time to slow - lots!).
I do believe that Evitek is a gonner.
Glad to learn that there are LEDs out there that are high quality... just in case mine fail.

That's good info Jim. What is snow??  :nananana:
NOTE: I wasn't dissing your lights. Just noticed the similarity.
            Suspect same manufacturer of the lights.
            The Pathfinders may have different/better LED's??
I noticed that the ones you have include a deflector plate to keep from blinding other drivers.  :great: :great:

Do you notice that in the light distribution??

Jorge, are the Evitek's 2 sided or 3?
I have a set of inexpensive light that someone said worked well for them.  These are 3 sided..
    Have not installed them.
    They advertise 147,000 Lms..  LOL...

Ride safe, Ted

Jorge said:
If you read my thread of a couple of years ago, I'm convinced that they saved me from a hard collision with a deer (it was a very slow collision because I saw it contrasting against the green brush and had time to slow - lots!).
Glad to learn that there are LEDs out there that are high quality... just in case mine fail.

I'm in the same boat with deer. No pavement-dance to date but it'll be the one I don't see
I had saved the Evitek H4 on Amazon in 2017 but I cannot find it now.
It's good to hear you've hit the two-year mark with them. PIAA's are an average two year halogen.

connie_rider said:
I noticed that the ones you have include a deflector plate to keep from blinding other drivers.

Thanks Ted

I have a propensity toward doing things that require "no snow" and "no deer"

I did stare into them to see the difference and all I noticed is that I had a big white spot in my vision for several minutes

Ted,
If I understand what you mean by two- or three-sided, mine are two sided. The light is basically made up of a flat stick, with two LED elements on each side.
I've seen some with the little hood, or deflector plate, and some without them. I think this is one item that makes a difference between a decent or good cut-off and a bulb that will bling on-coming drivers. Mine have the hoods.
I think Evitek is gone, and there are two things that make me think this: 1- you cannot find many listed on Amazon any more. Used to be you'd do a search for Evitek, and you'd get back many listings; now, and you get one, maybe a left over. 2- The rest of the story on ours... I ordered two packs of two. Two for my C14, and one for Irene's Vulcan-S. I gave the 4th one to a friend with an old Harley. That light failed within a month - probably couldn't take the Harley's smoothness. I contacted them, and after I sent them a photo of the serial number, and of the wire beign cut, they told me they'd send me a replacement. Then they told me they were having delays, but it was coming, then again, and then nothing.
We are still happy with the three we are using, and if one fails. I will replace with other LEDs.

connie_rider said:
I noticed that the ones you have include a deflector plate to keep from blinding other drivers.  :great: :great:

Ted, is your "deflector plate" reference the nose of the LED or the "shell"

An interesting discovery, not mentioned in install instructions
The "hood"or "shell", the reflector-looking pan in a halogen bulb low-beam, is engineered to be facing up. The concave side faces up. It's fixed in position
The LED "shell" can be mounted either facing up or down because the LED has symmetric locating pins, 180deg to each other
It should be facing up, concave side faces up as with the halogen shell
I initially installed mine "up"
I just re-installed both facing down to see the difference
There appears to be a difference
I don't know if it's good or bad
I cannot confirm anything with the bike just sitting in the garage

PIAA has their H4 9003 LED
$75ea
It's H4 base is adjustable to obtain best light distribution/beam pattern by rotating the LED's in the reflector
That's actually a nice feature if there is some gain in beam pattern, I suppose
Maybe even "really cool" feature
There's a lot of data to consider

Attachments

• PIAA H4 LED.jpg
    PIAA H4 LED.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Hella H4 explained.jpg
    Hella H4 explained.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 319
I’ve had my cheap eBay led headlights in for about 4 or more years. I have them in all 6 bikes that get parked outside and driven7 days a week sequentially.  Rain, ice. Heat, No problems.  The brightest and best lights. And they use less electricity then stock lights.

Lee said:
I’ve had my cheap eBay led headlights in for about 4 or more years. I have them in all 6 bikes that get parked outside and driven7 days a week sequentially.  Rain, ice. Heat, No problems.  The brightest and best lights. And they use less electricity then stock lights.
Yes, I get it
You said basically the same thing in your earlier post
You apparently have at least six Led bulbs
"They're the brightest and the best"
What are they H4's H7's, H3's...what are they?
Who makes them?
Are they fan-type, with external drivers...what?
How many LU's and watts?
What bikes are they in?
How much were they? $3, $9, $12? How much?
EBAY has one, 240000LU 700watt
That's 6amps for one LED bulb that cost $12
Let me know

Various brands. I just looked for the brightest ones at the time. All have fans. But if fans bother you then there one I found with metal cables coming out where the fans would be for a heat sink. I always get pure white color. It seems to reflect back the best. The ones that say motorcycle are supposed to be the best against vibration. I usually get h4. But the kit comes with various sizes of adapters. If none of the adapters fit then I trim them  to make them fit. It doesn’t seem to matter if the little transformer is separated up the cable or built into the fan. I just zip tie them to something.

just installed the pathfinders after 1 philips crapped out after 4000 miles.after reading the info on this sight, i opted for the pathfinders.installed one of the pathfinders and left the still working philips in, started up and the philips looked anemic beside the pathfinder. i mean holy sunspot batman, i couldn't believe the brightness. thanks for the info on this sight... :)

I remember the thread and talk about the Evitek's and at the time, someone suggested the AdvMonster H4 R3's.
http://stores.advmonster.com/h4-r3-led-headlight/

So I bought the AdvMonsters early last year and agree its not necessarily about the lumens, but the beam patterns and cutoff. Lights are exposed enough on the sides during our fall rides very well that I'm able to see deer at a distance. No fans and a mesh heatsink-like which has worked well both in the hot and cold rides. On the summer rides I've been on, I'm been complimented on how bright they are and able to see from a distance where I'm at! They've come down in price and are a better buy over the halogens.

I work with an electrical engineer that had a lot of exposure to bright LEDs in the past. His comment is that LEDs provide 8-10x the light output per Watt as halogens. Based on this, the LEDs in Ted's link are right on.
It claims 1000Lm for 60W halogens, and 4000 Lm for 28W LEDs... the ratio is right where it should be.
I plan to replace our car and Suburban, and motorhome bulbs with LEDs soon...

You guys have me considering getting some of these for my 2006 F150.
My wife drives it daily to work and back in 2013 she was in an accident that crunched the front end. The replacement headlights just don't seem as bright as the factory lights, even though they were replaced with OEM. She has complained about it ever since and of course, her eyes are getting older as well.

We need 9008/H13's for the F150 vs the H4 for the Concours.

I can't find Pathfinders that look anything like that in the H13, but there are Beamtech's that look like it for $39 for the pair:
https://www.amazon.com/BEAMTECH-Headlight-8000Lumens-Extremely-Conversion/dp/B06XHCQ8KY

FYI, I ended up getting the BeamTech LED's for our F150 and it was an easy install. The only issue is that if you turn on the fog lights, the high beams turn on. I contacted BeamTech and they replied within about 15 minutes saying they will send me a resistor to plug in to fix it. That should be here in a few days.

I will report back to see if that fixes it on the truck and after some time passes for longevity, but so far so good.

The light pattern is better and brighter and my wife was impressed.
After seeing how these do, I may order some for the Concours as well. For $30 on the BeamTech web site ($39 on Amazon), it's hard to beat so far.

Look into this place

https://headlightrevolution.com/

I haven't bought any from them, but I have watched their videos and they seem to be all about PROPER LED replacements, not just something that fits.

gooooing on year 4 with the Cyclops. Probably going to jinx my self ....still running the Kisan LED mode modulator with it as well

I like that little shield. I tried to put a set of HB5 (9007) in my truck and it blew light out everywhere.. Had to send them back.  I am thinking that shield may do what I need it to do - Not blind others.

Rexter said:
2788-CD51-3-A5-A-4687-AB4-B-849-FFA18-BD2-C.jpg

Pathefinder LEDs with Switchback signals and LED spotlights.

So...I want to order this set before the boss (wife) finds out but I'm curiuos about something:
Do you think the connection being NON-WEATHER RESISTANT will be a problem????
What's YOUR opinion???? :??:

It isn't a problem.
Most headlight connections are not much better.
On many, the headlight plug is open to the elements so much you can see the wires inside.

Ride safe, Ted

I have ridden in light rain and some heavy fog/mist that might as well have been rain. I have had no issues at all.

Rexter said:
I have ridden in light rain and some heavy fog/mist that might as well have been rain. I have had no issues at all.
connie_rider said:
It isn't a problem.
Most headlight connections are not much better.
On many, the headlight plug is open to the elements so much you can see the wires inside.

Ride safe, Ted

Thanks guys!!!  I think I'll order me some while the wife is out!!!

;)

JDSCO said:
connie_rider said:

Ted, is your "deflector plate" reference the nose of the LED or the "shell"

An interesting discovery, not mentioned in install instructions
The "hood"or "shell", the reflector-looking pan in a halogen bulb low-beam, is engineered to be facing up. The concave side faces up. It's fixed in position
The LED "shell" can be mounted either facing up or down because the LED has symmetric locating pins, 180deg to each other
It should be facing up, concave side faces up as with the halogen shell
I initially installed mine "up"
I just re-installed both facing down to see the difference
There appears to be a difference
I don't know if it's good or bad
I cannot confirm anything with the bike just sitting in the garage

PIAA has their H4 9003 LED
$75ea
It's H4 base is adjustable to obtain best light distribution/beam pattern by rotating the LED's in the reflector
That's actually a nice feature if there is some gain in beam pattern, I suppose
Maybe even "really cool" feature
There's a lot of data to consider

I just installed my set two nights ago and was able to ride to work (at 0'dark thirty) the next morning.  While I was relatively pleased with the change, the aim seemed a little off so I checked them last night against the garage door and made a small adjustment.  I also noticed the CUTOFF for the beam appears to be sharper on the bottom. 
JDSCO stated he was able to rotate the LEDs in their housing.  I do notice the small allen type screw at the base but I've yet to access it.  Is that how you rotated yours??  The H4 bulb baseplate is pretty set in how it'll fit in the housing so I'm only ASSUMING that's what you did.  Would you kindly share what size allen you used to access that screw??  I'm trying to fine-tune things now!!! 
Thanks in advance!!!
-James

On one of the lights we were discussing, {I forget which light it was} there is a small plate sticking out from the side that I "think" would block the light beam so that it would not blind oncoming drivers.

Ride safe, Ted

JDSCO said:
SoCal offered up these spec's

Pathfinder H4SFS, no external driver, 4000k lumen@6000k color and 2-3amp draw
Pathfinder kwledkt kit, external driver, 4000k@6000k color and 2-3amp draw

The Pathfinder H4SFS doesn't require stowing a driver

EBAY has dozens of H4 LED's for $3.00 each. EBAY Pathfinders are $50+. That's a huge spread!

eBay is your friend!

H4 LED Headlight Bulbs, 7200LM 9003 Head Lamps, Car Replacement Lights of Halogen and Xenon Kit, 6500K White 8V-36V, 2 Lamps

These are waiting for me at home.  Should the "bulbs" be facing left and right, or up and down?  Or, like in a car, they only go in 1 way because of the 3 tabs?

I know this is an old discussion, but wanted to send an update.
Yesterday I finally installed the LED's that I bought a couple of years ago. They may have been Evitek's.
I did not ride them. But shined on the wall.
They do make the stock lights look yellow as these are much whiter. But, I immediately noticed that they do not have a cut off area near the top {discussed earlier in this discussion}. I suspect they will shine light all over to place and blind oncoming drivers. 
I do not want to do that, so I ordered some others to do a comparo.

Ride safe, Ted

OMG, are you SLOW!?!      :rotflmao:

Nope! I'm not even going to try & keep up with you on a ride...    :truce: :truce: :truce: :truce:

love ya Ted.  & i haven't even met you in person.    :great: :beerchug:

connie_rider said:
I know this is an old discussion, but wanted to send an update.
Yesterday I finally installed the LED's that I bought a couple of years ago. They may have been Evitek's.
I did not ride them. But shined on the wall.
They do make the stock lights look yellow as these are much whiter. But, I immediately noticed that they do not have a cut off area near the top {discussed earlier in this discussion}. I suspect they will shine light all over to place and blind oncoming drivers. 
I do not want to do that, so I ordered some others to do a comparo.

Ride safe, Ted

Yeah, those cutoffs they're showing in the ebay ads are from HPS projectors. I've had projectors in my bikes before and they're amazing, but a hard install. Let me know how your new ones go.

So far, so good
It has been 1 year since I replaced my 2 PIAA Xtreme White Plus H4's with 2 Pathfinder H4SFS 4000LM's in my 2016 C14.
The heatsink's are hot-to-the-touch when I'm stopped in traffic with low beams.
The heatsinks are warm-to-the-touch in cruise, highway traffic, so the airflow around the heat-sink is a plus.
I routed the wires above the heatsinks so there is no obstruction to the heatsinks from the airflow up and into the cowling.
The white intensity, as it appears to oncoming riders, is quite noticeable during daylight op's. It's been commented on many times by other riders.
Some mfr's state that degradation will occur with service life due to heat-dissipation. Heat is an LED killer. I haven't experienced any degradation as yet.
Night illumination, compared to the PIAA's, is improved and appreciated with all the wildlife present on mountain passes.
Side illumination is improved, noticeably, as well. PIAA's throw the light forward quite a bit but they're not as white as the Pathfinders.
I have not been Hi-Low blinked by oncoming vehicles at night but I don't ride enough at night to know.

Just an update

I just noticed the other day on a ride, that I have one HIGH beam out on my LED drop in headlamps.  ::)
Those lasted approx 2.5 years.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VNBDOV2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
no longer available.
I was never particularly pleased with the light pattern, and I had to modify the rubber boot to fit them.
They do have an external fan, which I like for cooling, and an external Ignitor.
Yes, they are "loud", but who cares??  They cool the units more effectively than those without fans, and undoubtedly prolong the life of the LED's.  I'll buy units with fans again.  :great:

I'll be looking for replacement now, and after paying $100 for this set, I think I'll go the cheaper route this time (ebay or amazon).  Of course I want what everybody else wants: max output, longevity, and tight beam pattern.
But honestly, I've been reading these threads for years, and can see NO DIFFERENCE in any of these offerings, except price and marketing.  Ok, within REASON - Im saying.

Hopefully more people will continue to chime-in about how the units they purchased are holding-up, and how they perform.  :beerchug:

gr

Coming in a little late on this thread.  FWIW, LED's are bright, true, but if you expect to have long-range, anti-bambi, night riding in the twisties lighting, look elsewhere.

Ever notice a car with LED high beams passing you on the interstate? Bright - yes; focused - no; big blob of super bright light - yes; long range - no so much.

HID's & halogens in a good reflector are tough to beat.  Just my .02 cents.

Starting the third year on these Pathfinder H4's pnH4SFS
Still bright
Still have low and high beam
Still available through SoCal Motogear

I'm one of those that sang the praises of Evitek LEDs. I still have them on my bike, and I still love them. The cutoff is not quite as sharp as with the Halogens, but very close. As for light on the sides, I think as good or better than Halogens. If you read my thread of a couple of years ago, I'm convinced that they saved me from a hard collision with a deer (it was a very slow collision because I saw it contrasting against the green brush and had time to slow - lots!).
I ordered Evitek after reading a thread on the ST 1300 forum and finding my 5 year old Cyclops https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/Dual-Sport-Bikes--LED-Headlight-Bulbs_c_128.html starting to fail. . Still waiting for the slow boat from China. Thread has a life of it's own https://www.st-owners.com/forums/th...ek-f2-replaces-g6.162067/page-25#post-2255307

Product http://www.evitekelectronic.com/sal...-headlight-h4-hi-lo-c-r-ee-car-led-light.html

Contact info
Cindy Zhou at Evitek:
cindy@evitekhid.com

Last edited: