• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

LED Headlight kit. Pathfinder. SOLD

kilo9

Pathfinder plug n play LED headlight kit with LED "city lights" or as they refer to them "position lights" Purchased from SoCalMotogear as a spare set for my 2012 C14 ABS. Sadly, sold now. Forgot I even had these until I happened upon them in a drawer. New, in the box. Never used, never even taken out of the box! They list for $145.00. For sale, $60.00 plus S&H.
Im sure they will fit other year models but you would have to check with SoCalMotogear for that.
I am only going to charge for the least expensive packaging and shipping. It is a small box and I cant imagine it will be expensive to ship. So, Im not going to run back and forth to the shipping store to get your particular shipping cost. You either want them or you dont. Thanks and be safe.

Thanks. I already bought and installed some LED lights in the last week. The low beam is the best with the ones I got... but the high beam isn't all that good. You have them priced to sell... I am sure somebody will pick them up at that price.