• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Left Front Peg Bracket

connie2000

Tricycle
Hello everyone. I am searching for a left front foot peg bracket(the piece that attaches to the bike) for my 2000 connie. Mine has snapped at the pin hole area that holds on the peg rest. Yes I have looked on ebay but was hoping to find a better deal and support a fellow connie owner. If by chance you have the part to let go, please let me know and maybe we can work something out. Thank You!

connie1079,I am The Wizard,and I'm in possession of the needed bracket.In fact its setting in one of the bins next to me.It is $35+postage can send out as soon as I have address.    Jerry"The Wizard"Gaither

Hello Wizard. I sure have heard great things about you when it comes to Connies. 😃 I will gladly take that offer. Are you on facebook? We can message much quicker there if thats alright? Thanks so much!

Need your address and its out,will email total and tracking;USPS is $7.20+35.00=$42.20  total to jerrygaither@hotmail.com                The Wizard