• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Linda's Annual central coast Ride/campout/BBQ - 10/19-10/21

jimp

Sport Tourer
This is already posted on the COG on-line calendar, but in case you missed it.....

In conjunction with Linda (Swart) Burch’s annual BBQ ride/campout, we are also going to celebrate her 60th birthday. Arrive Friday evening, Oct. 19, and pitch a tent in the yard. Saturday Oct. 20 will begin with breakfast in town followed by a ride through the scenic areas surrounding Paso Robles and the Central Coast. Saturday afternoon will be the BBQ and birthday celebration. Pack up and head home on Sunday after continental breakfast at the house.

Details:

Event: Linda's Annual Backyard Campout and BBQ and Ride
Where: BBQ at Linda (Swart) Burch's house
Address: 6025 Burgandy Lane in Paso Robles
Meeting Place: At Event Location
Meeting Address: Same as Event Location 
Meeting Time: Friday 10/19/2012 afternoon
Location Phone: 805-660-0084
Start Date-Time: 10/19/2012
End Date-Time: 10/21/2012 - 12:00 PM
Registration Deadline: 10/15/2012
PrePay for BBQ Required: Due at Event $15

RSVP to Lisa Scherr. Email smurfet60@hotmail.com, cc: Linda at kaw95@aol.com

Call or email for directions. Mapping programs will not provide the correct turn location due to recent construction.

You will be responsible for your own alcoholic beverages. Transportation into town will be available to buy your own. Soft drinks will be provided.

B'day gifts are not necessary, your presence will be enough.

You may have received an Evite invitation and ignored it; please check your email. This ride is open to everyone but if you know Linda, you are expected to show up.  ;D 

Soooo, want to be there, but I'm just not sure.
I don't check the calendar much, because its so rare that something gets put up there.
Didn't know about this until now, and I got something booked that weekend.

MrPepsi said:
I don't check the calendar much, because its so rare that something gets put up there.

Too bad, the posting's been up for a few months.

Cancel your other plans, they can't be as much fun as this is going to be.  ;D

Just heard from Lisa.... about 50 people are coming. 27 are current or former COG members, the rest family. Gonna be a great turn out. If you're not planning on it you're gonna miss a hell of a blow out.  ;D